Sign in to follow this  
Pat Senpai

just a few things

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-So far we only have the lumberjack set, id like to see the rest of the skilling sets added, (prospector,pyromancer,farming, and anglers)

-id like the ability to glass blow on an iron acc, ive got molten glass piling up with nothing to do with it

-I wanna see the rest of zenyte jewelry added (anguish, tomented brace, and the ring of suffering)

-Superior slayer (bigger and badder) this give us the combo staves and the imbued heart

-finally, i want to be able to grow trees

Edit: started doing mining, I've never miss motherload mining so much

Edited by Pat Senpai
adding

I think skilling outfits would be a fun rewards from doing those skills. For crafting it is recommended to do pvm and craft those gems, but I think molten glass would be a nice addition for skillers. Motherlode is not a nessecity, but the other suggestion would in my opinion also be good additions to the game, just not very urgent. 

I agree with all these!!! I know crux was talking about superior slayer being worked on. Btw a tip for mining, do every star that pops up. It’s best exp for mining. 

Zenyte stuff is being worked on I believe, could be wrong, but Ye, nice list.

7 hours ago, FP said:

I think skilling outfits would be a fun rewards from doing those skills. For crafting it is recommended to do pvm and craft those gems, but I think molten glass would be a nice addition for skillers. Motherlode is not a nessecity, but the other suggestion would in my opinion also be good additions to the game, just not very urgent. 

I play on supreme xp rate (5x) i can only imagine the amount of gems a realism acc has to cut because currently with flat xp its like 250 for a sapp, 335 for emeralds, 425 for ruby, 535 for diam and 685 for dstones... thats alot of grinding out pvm for gems to even be able to craft dhides it was like 1k gems, just imagine this on realism. As for motherload, i find the easy levels for mining were to bad, but to get from 55-70 for me is 1.4k mith, and then another 1.3m xp after that for 80...

1 minute ago, Pat Senpai said:

I play on supreme xp rate (5x) i can only imagine the amount of gems a realism acc has to cut because currently with flat xp its like 250 for a sapp, 335 for emeralds, 425 for ruby, 535 for diam and 685 for dstones... thats alot of grinding out pvm for gems to even be able to craft dhides it was like 1k gems, just imagine this on realism. As for motherload, i find the easy levels for mining were to bad, but to get from 55-70 for me is 1.4k mith, and then another 1.3m xp after that for 80...

I know the feeling, I play on supreme aswell. Mining is not bad of you do your shooting star every time you can. And gems really are not that bad to get, they drop by the hundreds. If someone plays on realism and complains about the difficulty they should not play on realism in my opinion.

31 minutes ago, FP said:

I know the feeling, I play on supreme aswell. Mining is not bad of you do your shooting star every time you can. And gems really are not that bad to get, they drop by the hundreds. If someone plays on realism and complains about the difficulty they should not play on realism in my opinion.

im just saying that i want a more filled out skills with more options for training