Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Avi

Discussion of Droprate increases,

So, You guys seem to wanna discuss this topic, and share your thoughts on how it works etc, Please do so within this thread! Thanks! 

Posted (edited)

I think ironman should get a drop rate increase for doing everything solo!

Edited by Mrsnuggles
  • Like 1

We have a droprate? I never knew I thought Uhms just bad at the game that's why hes at KBD all day

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Uhm said:

Whats droprate?

something that works perfectly*

Edited by Drops

Fix at least my droprate, 4 global dragon pickaxes in 10 minute by other people. So i had this super genius idea to go KBD and snipe a dkite but instead i get a pickaxe also..

5bPsi4g.jpg?1

A couple SMB's are opened with some decent loots.. Yet again i had this super genius idea to get some from the store...

Getting me freaking 2 pickaxes..

Please fix this

• Haha 1

no don't fix coffee's droprate, it's funny seeing him get max dragon pick stack.

8 hours ago, Crux said:

inb4havocmodsmackdown

Support for that! 

Btw not sure about the drop rate thing but i think it's good so far, it's also depends on your luck :D

The only droprate I'm not a big fan of is the dragon warhammer's, especially considering its usefulness.

1193 KC at jungle stryks atm and nothing... + row what a hell...

i think zulrahs drop table needs a rework i know the good drops are awesome when you get them but the boss is hard in itself especially for new players i finally got it down to like 1-2 min kills but after 45 kills i just keep gettin scales and death runes and dragon bones for a boss this hard i think we should atleast get 40 noted rune plates are something to make some money off this boss especially for all the runes and bolts we use to kill it not to mention ovl and potions and food just a small rework of the drops would help amazingly thanks 

On 3/8/2018 at 7:32 PM, Coffeemouse said:

Fix at least my droprate, 4 global dragon pickaxes in 10 minute by other people. So i had this super genius idea to go KBD and snipe a dkite but instead i get a pickaxe also..

5bPsi4g.jpg?1

A couple SMB's are opened with some decent loots.. Yet again i had this super genius idea to get some from the store...

Getting me freaking 2 pickaxes..

Please fix this

LOL!

When im honest less u have more u get. For real i had 0 dri. I mean when i started. Got pet etcmany shits now ja have 40 and dry af

Not a droprate but a drop table increase needed for Lizardman Shamans, besides dwh their drops are horrible.

• Like 1