Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Im Aspeck

maxed hcim symbol?

Posted (edited)

hey, i think it would be cool if there was a symbol if you got a max hcim, since its hard goal to achieve. Ive dont one little design and wanted to know if it looked alright, i think its fairly nice. It would be a nice little reward and something to look forward to for all those hcim's that want to max, and if you die with the symbol, its lost on death aswell as your hcim status. hope you all enjoy! :)

http://prntscr.com/ir0h4q

Edited by Im Aspeck

I'm honestly not in favour of this. We already have a max cape to display this and would solely cause confusion.

• Like 1

I feel like as it would be a good idea, but we already have symbols for being ironmen as it is and capes to distinguish max/comp so I don't see it as something that really needs adding to the game.  Cool, but probably not a priority.

• Like 1

I have over 30 crowns already. Cool idea, but we have so many :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FP said:

I'm honestly not in favour of this. We already have a max cape to display this and would solely cause confusion.

This, plus what Crux said there's already a ton. I think it's a great idea though. :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If I see a hcim with a max cape, you will get the same amount of respect from me as with a golden ironman symbol. It's nice, but not necessary :) 

Thank you for the suggestion though!

Edited by Utriballll