Sign in to follow this  
Im Aspeck

Trade cc removal

Make trading legal in the Help CC?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Make trading legal in the Help CC?

• Yes!
    • No!

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hey, i think they should remove the trade cc and just put it back to how it used to be, before the trade cc was there the help cc was great, lots of people in it and it was a good atmospher. since they have made it there have been alot less sales and everything since the trade cc is so inactive. ive talked to alot of people about their thoughts about changing it back to how it used it be and atm it sounds like alot more then 50% of players and staff on havoc want it back to how it was. i couldnt see anything wrong with how it used to be, sometimes the chat got a bit busy but its alot better then there being no chat in cc's what so ever. Please vote your honest opinion on if it should or should not be changed back, thanks.
-Aspeck

Edited by Littlee
Merged the threads. ;)

agreed 10000000000000000000000%, we don't need so many CCs when we have only 100-200 ppl at any one time.  A CC can accommodate 500 ppl, we are still a long way to go to reach this number.

Creating additional and unnecessary CC will not improve this server but defeat the purpose.  Too many CCs for only a small population will overkill the idea of improvement.

Please remove and create a trade CC only when we have sufficient number of players.

Personally I'm in favour of this and I would like to see what your opinions are on this matter.

• Like 2

Merged the threads for you guys. Tbh I really don't care about this too much, as long as the chats not spammed I haven't yelled at anyone.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Littlee said:

Merged the threads for you guys. Tbh I really don't care about this too much, as long as the chats not spammed I haven't yelled at anyone.

Thank you for merging! :)

• Like 1

totally agree that we should be allowed to trade in 'help' cc since it's the default cc everyone get dropped into. What's more the trade cc is usually dead so... #FreeHelpCC

Personally I'd prefer to keep them seperate because when we were at ~250 online most of the day, questions were being missed because there's 50+ sales going on blocking them from being answered/seen. Also when you answered, the person that asked would usually miss it because it's gone in seconds due to sales, then he asks again or says no one helps.

I honestly don't see the issue with them being seperate unless you're looking for easier sales, if you are then there's always the option to donate just $15 to get ::yell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rasta said:

Personally I'd prefer to keep them seperate because when we were at ~250 online most of the day, questions were being missed because there's 50+ sales going on blocking them from being answered/seen. Also when you answered, the person that asked would usually miss it because it's gone in seconds due to sales, then he asks again or says no one helps.

I honestly don't see the issue with them being seperate unless you're looking for easier sales, if you are then there's always the option to donate just $15 to get ::yell.

Couldn't have explained it better myself! totally agree with rasta here, I think it's best to keep them separate!

I agree with this only because of the simple fact that the default channel is "Help" and because in the sense you are helping people with selling and buying items

I think trades should be allowed in the help cc... to an extent. One message per say 5 minutes, no negotiating trade details in cc, take it to PMs etc. I would assume it would help remove the spam. I joined after the trade cc became a thing so I don't know how bad the spam was prior.

I like to keep them seperate. If trading would be allowed 80% would be trades and the 20% of questions will frequently be missed. For the sake of new players, i hope it stays the way it is

• Like 1