Littlee

Complete Staff Feedback

25 posts in this topic

Hello all, 

I was given a very good suggestion on my feedback thread. That suggestion was to create a staff feedback for everyone, so below you will find all current members of staff. Feel free to comment on anything good or bad that the staff member has done to/against you. Even if it's something you feel the staff member has done wrong, make sure to point it out so that he/she can learn from the mistake. All comments made on this thread are to be taken as constructive criticism to make the staff team a better unit. To make it easier, Just copy the names below and paste it into the reply box and add your comments. :)

Thanks!

Owners:

Ancient - 

Ceylon -

Developers:

Crux - 

Luq -

Community Manager:

Rasta -

Advisor:

Uhm -

Global Moderators:

Littlee -

Hades -

Coffeemouse -

Moderators:

Drops -

Dual -

Ossenaar (Extreme Ult)-

Server Supports:

FP -

Run Laps -

Atraxxi -

Bevile-

Forum Moderator:

Avi -

• Like 1

in my opinion all the staff are great and really helpful although i would really like to see coffee and the owners play a bit more, or say hi to the players. and i really like how extreme ult chats to other players in dutch, one of my favourite staff members by far

Posted (edited)

@Rasta -   I've been friends with rasta prime, got to really understand and know the guy. Always has a positive out look on players and staff, and as being a community manager it sucks to hardly see him online (But likes to help people out).
so its a win win at the end of the day, i just wish to see him play more! (bring back vized) :P

@Uhm -  This lad right here hahah top bloke really, the active admin we need in the server. Shown me how to pull my head in and also help me be a better person for everyone in the game. (i'll throw Dual in this little part aswell, Make us some tea ;) )

@Ossenaar
 - Just positive for him, he brings the positive vibes always on this server and is a big role model for myself and should be for other players! big ups for you man.

I will also agree with the post above, i'd like to see the owners more active. 

i'd honestly love to do one for everyone but there would just be honest opinions on everyone hahah :P 

Edited by Run Laps

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Littlee said:

Owners:

Ancient - n/a

Ceylon -n/a

Developers:

Crux - who is he

Luq -n/a

Community Manager:

Rasta -adore

Advisor:

Uhm -weirdo jk 10/10

Global Moderators:

Littlee -10

Hades -14

Coffeemouse -10

Moderators:

Drops -9

Dual -9

Ossenar (Extreme Ult)-7

Server Supports:

FP -8

Run Laps -8

Forum Moderator:

Avi -0

Edited by Softcore
  • Like 2

The helpers, moderators and administrators are very active, which I love to see. All very helpful and kind, just a few remarks I would like to point out.

@Uhm got me as far as to apply for a staff position, he always has a very positive attitute and is very active. Does all he can to improve himself and the server.

@Ossenaar This man. This man is so active and when he is he's like a helping machine. Whenever a player has a question or requests ::help he's the very first to react before you could even process the question or command. Haven't beaten him to ::help sofar, don't think I ever will :P 

Lastly I would like to see the owners online more often, they're like mythical creatures and that is in my opinion not preferrable on a server.

Altogether keep it up guys, you're killing it!

Drops, Uhm, Crux are legends. Ever since i started my journey on this rsps they've always been there to give me advise, MAD RESPECT!

The few staff members I notice very helpful and really take the community serious are, Drops , Uhm ,Hades, Ult. They all make my experience on havoc much more enjoyable then it would be without them, I consider them all very good people. I'm not saying the other staff are bad because they aren't , I just haven't gotten the chance to get to know them yet! Keep up the good work guys! - Colby 

Posted (edited)

Drops is bae, nuff said <3 

that laps bloke i think its coz he is aussie that he is a tad how do we say " special " without hurting their feelings.... 

ult is ok too....

all seriousness staff have been awesome to me. sometimes hard to get ahold of who i need but i understand people have lives 

Edited by Oath

uhm, rasta, crux, coffee, littlee and hades are honestly the nicest people I have ever met, they are always team friendly, always there when you need them couldn't ask for a better staff team to work with! :D

It's nice to see all this positive feedback about the staff team =) It's a good thing knowing all the staff team are doing good aswell:) Thanks to everyone who posted in topic, to take their time and post the feedback :D Ly

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Uhm said:

It's nice to see all this positive feedback about the staff team =) It's a good thing knowing all the staff team are doing good aswell:) Thanks to everyone who posted in topic, to take their time and post the feedback :D Ly

Except avi ;)

Nice to see this actually helping and getting feedback. :) Keep up the posts guys!

When u ask my favorite staff then they are many. 

Laps ik him alooong time and since he got it i was like god still exist

Dual-find some1 whos worth his  named 

Rasta-god himself, the alpha 

Uhm-thats my boy

Coffee-most perfect person i ever met funny and helpful

Also ult- best uim and 100% worth to say i belong here cuz hes belong

Littlee when u ask me who are the great forum master and game one then its definitely littlee my mentor 

Drops-i dont know her a much, but  when u look deep her soul u see something special :P Keep going!!!

Crux - funny but its true without that guy we dont have that persons here

Also all staffs are woth to be  here they earn it Ilove u guys

Respect to all

I apologize when my English sux

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Militarycarn said:

i too would love to see some more owner interaction but other than that i believe every mod is extremely helpful except Hades who is a power abusing prick that kicks newcomers because they didn't read the rules right away about trading in help cc a rule i think is atrocious why have a separate cc for trading and also ext ult who idk if its just me but i believe is very unhelpful to say the least.

i never  abuse the power, i  dont see are he new or  nah  i yell all time   to  selling buying  in hlep cc = is kick trade u  can do  trade cc  and i never abuse  and i didnt know are  he /she  new or nah so u  cant tell im abuse  for  1 thing i did lol but  thanx ur honest answer

Posted (edited)

Owners:

Ancient - Only met once

Ceylon - Only messaged once

Developers:

Crux - Always 10/10 <3

Luq - Idk him

Community Manager:

Rasta - Knew for a long time and he's always there to help when available. <3

Advisor:

Uhm - Deserves to be where he is now. I remember when he was just server support. He always does his job very well and always knows what's best, rock on! <3

Global Moderators:

Littlee - Active a lot and always there to help.

Hades - Haven't really talked to him much but i know he's online and does his stuff.

Coffeemouse - One of my good friends and a great staff member, love you bb <3

Moderators:

Drops - On ALL THE TIME, and always is on top of things. The most active and consistent staff member, and is always there to help me if i need something! Thank you bb <3

Dual - Another staff member i like, he's chill and laid back, but also on top of things.

Ossenaar (Extreme Ult)- Oss is always kicking ass and taking names <3

Server Supports:

FP - Don't know him.

Run Laps - Talk to him basically everyday, always doing his job, and is definitely one of the OG's <3

Atraxxi -Don't know him either lol

Forum Moderator:

Avi - Might just be a forums mod, but the best one we got ;p <3

Edited by Triplem177
  • Like 1

On 20-3-2018 at 6:33 AM, Littlee said:

Developers:

Crux -  Great person, really has a heart for the server.

Luq -

Community Manager:

Rasta - This Guy is legend, nice person and always there when needed.

Advisor:

Uhm - Keep on going with what you do. Do you got a real life?(Always on)

Global Moderators:

Littlee - Awesome person and good at what he does.

Hades - Very nice guy and always in for a chat and a laugh, Good helper for all players.

Coffeemouse - Who is dis faggot.

Moderators:

Drops - Always active and there when people need help.

Dual - Great guy and a good Moderator for the server. Keep on going!

Ossenaar (Extreme Ult)- Dis guy is legit a fag. JK Great mod, and help full aswell 

Server Supports:

FP - Good person and always there for a helping hand on the server

Run Laps - Good helper and active

Atraxxi - Nice server support and always a helping hand around

Forum Moderator:

Avi - Cutiepie

• Like 1

Nothing but all positive feedback on @Bevile aka @Colby 

always helpful when I need the help, also very positive attitude all the time

Could never go wrong with the Canadian boy haha ;)

• Thanks 1

Bevile has been very helpful since I've joined the server. He's always very quick to respond to my questions albeit them nooby. 10\10 Would give a hug irl.

• Haha 1

Positive feedback for Bevile!
He's always friendly, helpful, and very informative. Definitely my first choice when going to someone for help.

.. ... .,-“:::::::/:::::|:::::|:::::::|:|::::::::::::::::::\\:::::::::::::|:|:::::\:::\::\
... ... /::::::::::|::::::|:::::|\::::::\:\::::::::::::::::::||::::::::::::|:/::::::|::::|::\
... .../::::::::::::\:::::::\::::'\”-,::::\:\,:::::::::::::::|:|::::::::::,//::::::/::::|:::'|
... ../::::::::::::::'\::::::\,:::”,”,::\,”,,:::::::::/: |::::::,“//::::::/:::::/::,,-'
... ./:::::::::::::::::”,,,::\|”~,,\,:”~-\”: :”,::::/: :/:::,“: :/::,“/:::,“:::/
... /::::::::::::::::::/,__”,\: : ,,-~”,”',,: : :\:/: :/:,“,-~,”,”:/:,,“:,//'
... |:::::::::::::::::/:o:::o: :,,“/. ,“:\.|: : : : “: '”:/./,,”\.'|”/::::::|“
...|::::::/:::::::::/::/|:::|.\: : \.|'|¯;|..|.|: : : : : : : :|.||;;;|././:|:::|:::|
...|::|:::|::::::::/::'-':::'-,': : '\'\'~'_/,/: : : : : : ,: :'-'-¯-'~': |:::|:::|
...|::|:::|::::::::/::::|:::::'|: : : “' ¯: : : : : : : : : :\: : : : : : /::::'\::|
...|::|:::|:::::::/:::::|:::::'\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :': : : : : :/::::::|::|
... \:|:::|::::::|::::::|::::::|,: : : : : : : : : :__,: : : : : : :,-“:::::::|::|
... .'\|::|::::::|::::::||::::::\'~,: : : : : : : :'--~': : : : ,,~”\:::::::::|:/
... ...'\:|:::::|::::::/.|::::::|: : “~,: : : : : : : : ,,-~,”::::::'\:::::::|:/
... ... .\\:::::|”~,/,|:::::::|: : : : ¯”~,,,,~”:::,,'\::::::::\-,,_::|/
... ... ..',\,::|~--'-~\:::::::|: : : : : : |::|,,-~”¯..__\::::::::\... .'|
... ..,~”': : \|: : : : : \::::::|: : : : : : |¯”'~~”~,”,: : \:::::::|... /
..,“: : : : : :|: : : : : :\::::::|: : : : : : \: : : : : : “~',:\::::::|\,
..|: : : : : : : |: : : : : : |::::|,\,: : : : : : : : : : : : : :”,\::::|: \
..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : |::::|:'-,\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-'\,|: :|
...\ : : : : : : : : : :'\: : :\:::|: : '\'\: : : : :~,,: : : : : : : : : “~-',_
... \: : : : : : : : : : :\: /:|:/: : : :',',: : : : : “,: : : : : : : : : : :,/”',
... .\: : : : : : : : : : :\|: |/: : : ,“....”,: : : : : '\: : : : : : : : : ,/.....”-,
... ...\: : : : : : : : : : \: |: : ...........\: : : : : |: : : : : : : ,-“.........'\
... ... .\ : : : : : : : : : '\': : /..............\: : : : |: : : : : :,-“.............|
... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : '\:/.................\: : :,/: : : : : /.............../
... ... .....\ : : : : : : : : : \........................\:,-“: : : : :,/........ ./
... ... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : \,..............,”======',_..........,-“
... ... ... ... \,: : : : : : : : : \: ¯”'~---~”¯: : : : : : : : : :¯”~~,'
... ... ... ... ..'\,: : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '|: : \
... ... ... ... ... .\, : : : : : : : : '\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : '\
... ... ... ... ... ...\,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : |
... ... ... ... ... ... ..\ : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : : |
... ... ... ... ... ... ...\\,: : : : : : : , : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/: : : : |
... ... ... ... ... ... ... .\\ : : : : : : : :'\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : : : : '|
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ./:\: : : : : : : : :'\, : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : : :|

100% Negative Feedback for the Moderator @Dave ... 

Treats players like shit, wouldn't recommend him at all. 

Pretty much picks at you so you can give him a nasty response.

daves an idiot.PNG

Bevile just helped me out to test out heavy ballista with armor, he's a helpful person and Nice to talk person!!

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, Coffeemouse said:

Thank you bb really appreciate it :D <3