Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Glue Sniffer

Player killing

Posted (edited)

I am suggesting that killing players with no risk (below 100k?) should not count as kill & should give no reward what so ever.

Currently people can easily camp agility course & gain great amount of kills every day which is unfair for people who PK properly, not like weak, unskilled kids. Otherwise the whole daily pker top list consists of people who kill agility training people. 

Sorry, I am so tilted because I just made HCIM, trained agility for 5 or even more hours and I died to player who pk at the fking aglity course. 

Wilderness is dangerous, you agree to the risk when you enter - yes, but this is just ridiculous. I don't even risk anything, I am just training so why should I be killed? Just to get killed by kill hungry player? 

Top pker list is there for a reason, to show who is the most active and the best pker. Not agility training people. God damn.

It's like rewarding people with bandos items for killing goblins. You don't do that. :P 

If ragging is against the rules how is this not? I can easily go wait at the agility course with ancient magics and not let anyone do the course. Or get crystal bow and attack everyone there. 

Just expressing my opinion on this issue. I'd gladly hear what do you think about this! :) 

EDIT: Hold on; I'm not sure if it even counts as a kill tbh, if it is I apologize - please delete this thread.

I think it does though, because player made new acc just to kill my lvl 3 acc. Or part of community is simply ...

Edited by Glue Sniffer

That was just a d*ck move.. If I'm correct it will count as a kill the first time they kill someone, after that it won't.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, FP said:

That was just a d*ck move.. If I'm correct it will count as a kill the first time they kill someone, after that it won't.

Ahh, alright, but still, in general I highly believe it would make agility training better as nobody who is a proper human being wouldn't bother killing people who train agility, it's like agility is not boring & tedious - disliked already.. Even if doing wilderness course it takes at least 5 hours to get 99, and it's even very click intensive skill compared to any other really. :P 

Edited by Glue Sniffer

And some do it for the heck of it. Some people are not kind.

from what I know if once you kill someone the next time you kill them it wont count as there is a timer on it! people do it for fun and they get blood money also, sorry if you are triggered over it but it is the wildy pal you enter at your own risk, people can be jerks about it I agree :o sorry for any inconvenience pal :D

Conclusion - people suck. Fair enough. I feel good again. Not so tilted anymore, so just cancel this suggestion. :3

But honestly I don't think that killing naked players should grant anything at all. It's like goblins are dropping dragon bones. Simply irrational. :P 

6 hours ago, Glue Sniffer said:

Conclusion - people suck. Fair enough. I feel good again. Not so tilted anymore, so just cancel this suggestion. :3

But honestly I don't think that killing naked players should grant anything at all. It's like goblins are dropping dragon bones. Simply irrational. :P 

Gonna lock, sad to see someone did you like this, but that's how it is man. :P