Havoc Havoc
REMOVAL OF CERTAIN ITEMS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Glue Sniffer

Agility guide - xp rates & shop

Posted (edited)

Agility is skill to play the game more efficient - use shortcuts to shorten the time to get to some places. 

How to get to agility courses : 

5UbkJej.png

Experience per course : (for regular (x25) XP rate) If you have experience rate of example x10 you would have to divide 25 by 10 = 2.5 and then divide XP per course by the 2.5 E.G (for wilderness course 30600:2.5=12240 per lap if using tickets to XP)

• Gnome course (7020 XP per course if exchanging tickets for experience)

2520 experience per course + 2 agility tickets

• Barbarian outpost  (12720 XP per course if exchanging tickets for experience)

3720 experience per course + 4 agility tickets

• Wilderness course (30600 XP per course if exchanging tickets for experience)

17100 experience per course + 6 agility tickets

Agility ticket shop - (Agility instructor NPC) 

Can be found within the course ground of any agility course

Agility tickets : 

1. Can be exchanged for experience (to the Agility instructor NPC)

One agility ticket is equal to 2250 agility experience (experience for tickets is constant, nothing affects the amount of experience received per ticket)

2. Can be exchanged for items such as :

6FHbWTg.png

Agile top (150) - In pair with agile legs gives player +50% of agility XP earned (x1.5)(does not increase XP when exchanging tickets)

Agile legs (150) - In pair with agile top gives player +50% of agility XP earned (x1.5)(does not increase XP when exchanging tickets)

Lumberjack hat (100) - Full set increases woodcutting xp gained by 50% (x1.5)(set consists of 4 items)

Lumberjack top (100) - Full set increases woodcutting xp gained by 50% (x1.5)(set consists of 4 items)

Lumberjack legs (100) - Full set increases woodcutting xp gained by 50% (x1.5)(set consists of 4 items)

Lumberjack boots (100) - Full set increases woodcutting xp gained by 50% (x1.5)(set consists of 4 items)

Inferno adze (300) - Is a pickaxe and a hatchet, requires level 80 woodcutting (to use it as a hatchet) requires 80 mining (to use it as a pickaxe) when woodcutting has a chance to instantly burn logs and receive firemaking experience. Really useful item, especially for iron men and people who aim to max.

Amylase pack (30) - Used to make stamina potions I believe.

Tips & suggestions : 

• Agility is tedious, boring skill so I highly recommend to train it on double experience time or best case triple experience 
  • Spend tickets on very useful items - adze and agility equipment if you're going for 99 agility
  • Get agility done before doing slayer as it will make it easier to get to monsters and to some locations in general E.G Slayer tower or taverly dungeon
  • Some people recommend to do agility as first skill when being hard core iron man because there is huge difference between barbarian and wilderness courses
  • Increase agility experience by using Agility brawlers (obtain them from daily challenges or simply buy from players (they degrade))
  • I do not recommend hardcore iron men to go wilderness course

Hopefully this helps! This is boring skill, get your movie & popcorn ready while you train it.

Edited by Glue Sniffer

Good guide! little remark on the exp rates; put it as the 1x exp rate and explain that you have to multiply it by your exp rate or show the rates for every game mode :p.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FP said:

Good guide! little remark on the exp rates; put it as the 1x exp rate and explain that you have to multiply it by your exp rate or show the rates for every game mode :p.

Oh, I chose x25 experience rate as I am certain that it is the most popular one.  People who are minority XP rate wise would have to do the calculations which is not hard at all IMO. :P 

Edited by Glue Sniffer

I'm pretty sure doing the wildy course gave me around 6k xp a lap as an extreme, but any ways I like the guide should make things a little easier for our newer players :)

24 minutes ago, Skillscape said:

I'm pretty sure doing the wildy course gave me around 6k xp a lap as an extreme, but any ways I like the guide should make things a little easier for our newer players :)

It was an example if the player was using agility tickets to convert them into experience.

You get 17k XP per lap (17k/5)*2=6840 as extreme (x10 XP rate)

In the example I gave, I calculated experience of one full course XP + tickets to XP converted, that's why it was 12k XP :P 

great guide pal, would be useful for new player to use as a example :D keep up the great work :D

Very nice guide, and yes the amylase is for stamina potions, but I don't believe they work quite yet. Very nice guide though. :P Maybe @Run Laps  will have something to say. ;)

32 minutes ago, Littlee said:

Very nice guide, and yes the amylase is for stamina potions, but I don't believe they work quite yet. Very nice guide though. :P Maybe @Run Laps  will have something to say. ;)

They do work, Silly :P

16 hours ago, Glue Sniffer said:

• Agility is tedious, boring skill

I really like Agility D:<

Posted (edited)

so for all the exp rates i believe for x2, divide these by 2. then multiply (x5/10/25)
depening whatever mode you're on? (correct me if i'm wrong.)

Gnome Barb Course.
first obsticle = 22 xp
climing the net = 22 xp
climibing tree = 14 xp
tightrope = 22 xp
down tree = 14 xp
over the net = 22 xp
tunnels/complete is = 138 xp
252 xp per lap 

Barb course
Swing rope = 66 xp
across the log = 40 xp
up the net = 24 xp
across the ledge = 66 xp
over all 3 crumbling walls = 178 xp 
374 xp per lap

Wildy course
Entry gate = 24 xp
pipe = 24 xp
swing = 40 xp
stepping stones = 40 xp
log = 40 xp
climbing rocks / end = 996

Agility tickets are also based off of your mode, for Example. i get 150 exp per ticket, so same again, divide by 2. multiply by whatever mode you're on. :) happy days!

REMINDER, THIS IS WITHOUT AGILE. + ON X2 GAME MODE. IF YOU WISH TO GET THE EXP FOR YOUR GAME MODE DIVIDE EVERYTHING BY X2 THEN MULTIPLY IT BY THE GAME MODE YOU'RE ON.
(if i've made any errors, please inform me willing to fix.)
- Run Laps.

Edited by Run Laps
  • Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this