Sign in to follow this  
R2ng3 D3a7h

Staff feedback @ drops

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Drops insta muted me for flaming 1 day- no warn.

i logged in alt and said it was without warning, he said to stop it and muted me for 3 days

Rules: 1A

secondly i were in wild with dds and some items, drops farcasted me called as ragging, i just watched hem bridding and he comes to farcast

then i went to farcast hem back and got instatly ban.

+ Drops said i flamed ''Rasta'' somehow, but i never flamed hem, nice moderator huh :)

Edited by R2ng3 D3a7h

I don't see that as feedback, if you think that @Drops is abusing his power, you can report him by making a thread in Here

Make sure to add a proof! 

Just now, PrySin said:

I don't see that as feedback, if you think that @Drops is abusing his power, you can report him by making a thread in Here

Make sure to add a proof! 

cant get proof, since ban= insta log out

Posted (edited)

You were ddsing with no armor. that's ragging. warned you a few times. then you were flaiming, told you to chill, you continued so I muted for 1 day. then you came on alt complaining, I asked you politely to stop a legitimate 5 times before muting that acc. then you were pjing fights and teleing (ragging) keeping me from enjoying my fight with someone else. banned for 1 day. there's your explanation. 

- I don't abuse power, but I also don't put up with nonsense as I want everyone to enjoy there game play. You can question it all you want but you know what you did, and the punishment was deserved. chill out next time, and i'll see you in a day (:

-also side note: when I "fc'd" you, you were dds speccing me, hence obviously I wasn't fcing. regardless fcing is allowed. I wasn't preventing you from fighting, as well as the fact you weren't risking anything but the dds in your hand you were speccing and teleing with. 

how could you be speccing me while I'm fcing? curious b/c that's an op talent i'd love to learn.

Edited by Drops

Just now, Drops said:

You were ddsing with no armor. that's ragging. warned you a few times. then you were flaiming, told you to chill, you continued so I muted for 1 day. then you came on alt complaining, I asked you politely to stop a legitimate 5 times before muting that acc. then you were pjing fights and teleing (ragging) keeping me from enjoying my fight with someone else. banned for 1 day. there's your explanation. 

- I don't abuse power, but I also don't put up with nonsense as I want everyone to enjoy there game play. You can question it all you want but you know what you did, and the punishment was deserved. chill out next time, and i'll see you in a day (:

sorry but i weared nezi glory and a recoil+rune boots+ i didint dds, i was anti who farcast or attack me like you did

I don't need to "re-warn" you multiple times a day. you had been warned earlier. don't use homophobic slangs and such harsh language. don't flame other players. simple. i'll see you in a day. only 1 acc is banned btw, enjoy some gameplay on your alt.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Drops said:

You were ddsing with no armor. that's ragging(i had armour on). warned you a few times (no you did not.). then you were flaiming, told you to chill( i flamed because you farcasted me), you continued so I muted for 1 day. then you came on alt complaining after that u muted me 3 days, I asked you politely to stop a legitimate 5 (asked to stop what on alt, u muted me without warning) times before muting that acc. then you were pjing fights(you farcasted me so i did that back) and teleing (ragging) keeping me from enjoying my fight with someone else. banned for 1 day. there's your explanation.

Edited by R2ng3 D3a7h

53 minutes ago, Drops said:

-also side note: when I "fc'd" you, you were dds speccing me, hence obviously I wasn't fcing. regardless fcing is allowed. I wasn't preventing you from fighting, as well as the fact you weren't risking anything but the dds in your hand you were speccing and teleing with. 

how could you be speccing me while I'm fcing? curious b/c that's an op talent i'd love to learn.

48 minutes ago, Drops said:

I don't need to "re-warn" you multiple times a day. you had been warned earlier. don't use homophobic slangs and such harsh language. don't flame other players. simple. i'll see you in a day. only 1 acc is banned btw, enjoy some gameplay on your alt.

Thread locked, DM any further questions