Sign in to follow this  
Uncut Chode

Pest control revamp??

Pest control Revamp  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should players be able to imbue rings with pest control points?

• Yes
    • No

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Currently there is no way to get Imbue'd rings so i was thinking maybe make it so you can imbue your regular rings with pest points.. or maybe add new items to the pest control shop to get people to actually want to do pest control.

f0ee22aa502adeed1fafcc57391cf9bc.png

Edited by Uncut Chode

I'm not sure this is the right way to waste imbued rings, but I for sure think something should be added.

That's an amazing idea! It would attract more people to pestcontrol aswell as giving the ability to imbue rings. But may I ask, what would be the result of an imbued row? Increased stats or droprate?

I would do imbued rings with something else. PC however does need more rewards, I'm 80 games in and have full elite void, and another 70 to go for a task. Would love to get some resources or something extra along the way.

I agree that pest control need a revamp it would bring more people to PC but I agree with the others I don't think its the best way to waste the imbued rings! but none the less a great idea :D 

Pest needs a overhaul like a incentive to do yes there is void but what about being able to buy ore herb or xp in a skill like prayer or able to buy xp lamps for 100 points for ez xp for lazy people or realism accounts *like run laps* to get there levels up higher but limit the amount of xp lamps based on donor rank normal non donors 4 lamps elder 5 alpha 6 royal 8 divine 10 legendary 14 renowned 18 and celestial 20 yes I'll explain my huge jump in lamps per rank so we all know divine is 600$ legendary is 1000$  the more money the better the reward that's not it at all if I spend 2000$ and want lamps 20 for 2000$ rank is fair imbuing rings we should do with nightmare zone or loyal points instead of pc points as loyalty points are useless 

I agree with what softcore said. Maybe not to PC minigame for that, but it does need a revamp.