Havoc Havoc
Softcore

$1000 end of the year prize locking topic 04/14/18

i'm in (: i would use most to pay for my treatment (if you must know pm me). And would have some good time with the rest :PP

In my current situation we were dismissed state funding for our renting home that my girlfriend and I live in and we can't find anything cheaper. I could really use that money to help us pay rent :) 

Also good luck everyone ^^

wooo hope i win this 1. i need money for a car and this vacay im taking next year.

IGN: Kontrol

WOW! such an amazing thing to do pal! <3

reason for entering would be- desperate need of a car! :D

Deff in! I'd put it towards a new computer and spend some on havoc! Awesome thing you're doing bro.

Guest Powz

IGN- Powz, I would spend some on Havoc to get my donor rank up, and the rest I would use to spend on food to live to keep playing Havoc.

hey nice and amazing giveaway bro. i would lovw to win it to donate it to some to well and some to new people

Posted (edited)

gl everyone, would love to be able to go out and spent what i usually cant

Edited by Niglet

<3 Entering this, Reason :- The extra money would help visit my mrs family over in a different country.

I would love the 1K so i can pay rent and help fix my car or even buy a new one with the money i have saved up. Also help my family out with whatever they need with 1K <3 thanks for this 

Holy macaroni thanks tot hosting this. And would be a Nice investment for my own house what im buying this summer.

Goodluck everyone!

Do we enter on here? Id probably donate some cash to the server then use the rest towards rent and such.

Guest Teoreetik

If I win then it would be same achviement like world is going to end. I've never dreamed about 1k dollars formyself, I'm 15, I got shitty pc, have used it for now 4 years, my neighbour gave me it, it's 10 years old, that I know. Can't even play osrs, ge is lagging, everything is lagging, only runescape private servers i can play. I can't put my happiness in words if I would win, my parents would be so happy, because we're not rich family, even our house needs to be built but we got no money. If I'm going to win that 1k dollars I WILL BE SO FREAKING HAPPY AND I WOULD APPERICATE IT SO MUCH, I WOULD APPERICATE IT, I DONT JUST SAY IT, BUT I MEAN IT WITH MY HEART! Gaming pc means for me everything, I would have opened google and osrs at the same time. I could play then games that I have dreamed about, for example gta. http://prntscr.com/izsi0e This right here is the pc I want to go for. The rest 300 euroes I would spend on clothes and groceries.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, I HOPE THE RIGHT PERSON WHO DESERVES IT WINS!

Degrads, Jako