Softcore

$1000 end of the year prize locking topic 04/14/18

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Simple 1 lucky person will win 1000 from my own bank account to spend however they want wether on havoc or irl idc what you do with it <3 to enter be sure to say in and why you want it  

Edited by Softcore
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

i wanna get a new computer to stream with gl everyone <3

Edited by VeloQ

Insane mate, very generous. <3

Reason for entering would be mainly to pay for my college tuition. :P Spend a bit on Havoc tho ofc.

I would split my 1k between some great banging food, I'm thinking lobster or something fancy, and some havoc to korsai these high level guys running around. HAHAHA

In - Reason being is because i struggle to earn enough to live recently and its an everyday job thing, but yknow we finnna make it!

7 minutes ago, I Charger I said:

I would split my 1k between some great banging food, I'm thinking lobster or something fancy, and some havoc to korsai these high level guys running around. HAHAHA

get dropped!!!

Well I probably won't win but I would like 1 grand to help me out in several games, I always see cool games come out and I can't afford to buy them so I play cheap games or games that ask for money but I could never actually pay for anything so I play at a slow rate while others with money zoom by.

i would love to win this money, the reason why this money would be so good for me is so i can be one thousand dollars less debt for college :)

hmm.. simply to either save up for a car/house of my own ;p and if i win that'll go towards that

ign-Gl 1 Mean Gf (if needed)

I'm in! Studying is expensive.. You're a saint soft.

i'd get that havoc donor rank real quick if i won :D and ofc half of the money to rent :D..