Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Slty Mf Dolf

::trade cc

Regarding the trade cc, we all know its pretty dead most of the time to be fair.

A thought for next update, possibly implement a new selling process, similar to ::yell.

Useable every 5 minutes and not a pay to say perk. There needs to be more fluidity between buying and selling between players. 

it would save work on mods part etc, overall less stress, more fluidity.

Thoughts and criticism welcome =]

Posted (edited)

if it does become a non pay-to-say perk, 5 minutes is too long and it would be unfair for the people who donated for the perk.

I would like more fluidity between buying and selling between players as well, hence i feel that help cc is the best cc to do it in since it's the default cc people get put in and majority of the people are in there as well. Hoping they would make trading legal again in help cc.

And regarding the implementation of a new selling process, maybe it would be better if trade was something like a trade post/Grand Exchange clerk in edge bank or at the well showing all player owned shops and their items/prices stated so ::home is basically a 1 stop area.That's what i would suggest.

Edited by gl 1 mean gf
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

1st suggestion - With X amount of hrs played/X total level people are allowed to yell once every 5-10 mins.

2nd suggestion - But just let people trade in help cc. Nobody really use trade cc, half of the players in it are usually just AFK. Make rules that you can buy/sell items in help chat, just ~1min delay if you do sell/buy, otherwise it's all right to spam it with questions and answers.

Edited by Glue Sniffer

Giving people the ability to yell would not make it fair on the player that has donated to be able to yell, I feel like if people used the trade cc more instead of trying to make the change it would be used more, such as promote it more to people and new people would make it work in the long run. People use it but they mostly buy and sell at ::home, appreciate your thoughts though thank you! :D

What dual said, they mostly sell stuff at home and sit in help cc anyways. I’ve seen a lot of people ask other players that can yell if they could yell for them. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this