Sign in to follow this  
Uncut Chode

Purple Slayer helm

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well currently there are 3 colors of slayer helms... red which gives various melee bonus's, black for mage and green for range. my suggestion is to add the purple slayer helm by combining a drop from skotizo with a drop rate of 1:512 as well as lowering the drop rate of skotizo's other items for the main reason that skotizo only spawns once every 90 minutes.

the special bonus of the purple slayer helm would be the combination of the other three color'd helms. this would make skotizo events even more hectic and fun than they already are making people eager to go to skotizo therefore rejuvenating the wilderness.

wiold.png.f459af7e6463faf29ec2b1aa35a0e7d6.png

sly.png.10f8f617942c7696d75e22b6e60def64.png

Edited by Uncut Chode

I'm not sure about this one! 

Not sure if there is any need for another slayer helm! 

+1, I've wanted that helm added for awhile, never made a post though

Been wanting a combination of the helms for a bit, but more in a way like combine the 3. This is a good idea nontheless +1 from me.

22 minutes ago, FP said:

Been wanting a combination of the helms for a bit, but more in a way like combine the 3. This is a good idea nontheless +1 from me.

Would like to see this combined with OP's suggestion. Combine all 3, becomes purple fsh and you need the item from skotizo

I don't agree with changing Skotizo like that at all. Tbh, combining the three helms would be nifty honestly.

I doooo agree purple fsh should be added! BUT I do not believe it should be added to skot. I'm hoping it'll be added in the future pvm updates and also that it will be equal to the combination of the other 3 helms. 

making purple slay helm requires (heads or w/e new pvm monster) + (red,black,green fsh's) + (skill unlocked at master) = a new bad ass high end PvM item