Havoc Havoc
Logout

Uses of Loyalty Points

Hello All, 

Wanted to make a suggestion about loyalty points, at the moment they are a bit useless purely for cosmetic titles. Is there any objection to having loyalty points for other purposes?  Such as: 

1) There is currently no way to imbue rings, how about using loyalty points to imbue rings. 

2) Use them to obtain other cosmetic items, scarfs, hats, reskin's of certain weapons or items?  

3) Use them to purchase XP lamps 

I am sure there are plenty of other uses that people can think of, if you have any other suggestions would love to get some more ideas. 

I would like to see more use of loyalty points, not really sure what but curious what other people suggest.

Have seen a lot of posts about loyalty points, and I have said the same thing on all of them. I do agree loyalty should be used for something other than just titles.

• Like 1

it would be nice to see some other uses for loyalty points no doubt about it. I think the xp lamps idea was great, imbuing rings I think should be held for some other more pvm related content. but I for sure support this post!