Sign in to follow this  
Keepitiron

Iron man Blood Money store

bloodmoney store for ironman  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to see an ironman bloodmoney store?

• yes
    • no

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear people,

What you guys think about an ironman blood money store?

I think it will be great if they add one. And add some nice and handy items for our ironman.
Like cannonballs, gems, arrows, knifes, pots, runes, or skilling supplies. If you like to see other items please reply them.

Imo it will be great for ironman who are doing wildy tasks and get some nice rewards from it.

Please reply what you think guys <3

Kind regards,

Edited by Keepitiron

That could be good if it isn't op. Blood money is useless for ironman now, so this will make wilderness slayer also a lot better for ironman.

• Like 1

Would love to see this so much. Looting bags, rune pouches and some supplies would be great assets to be added.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, as long as it doesn't negatively influence the real ironman gameplay. So if there is a way to get something through elsewhere, no. If it's otherwise next to impossible to get, yea sure, put it in the shop

Edited by Utriballll
  • Like 1

i would like to see this item but only if it doesn't take away the fun of being an ironman and doesn't make it to op for them, maybe supply items etc :D but a great item thank you for sharing :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Utriballll said:

Yes, as long as it doesn't negatively influence the real ironman gameplay. So if there is a way to get something through elsewhere, no. If it's otherwise next to impossible to get, yea sure, put it in the shop

yea this is what i wanna see if they make a shop, hand cannon balls are the main thing i need haha

• Like 1

This would be nice to have, well as a HCI not really useful as I barely go in the wilderness but nontheless great and useful suggestion! :) I'll die eventually anyway :P 

• Like 1