Sign in to follow this  
Az 1

XP Rate Changing

9 posts in this topic

I think there should be a way to change your XP rate, but only go up in XP, that way you cannot abuse high tier gear until 200m and revert to a lower XP rate.

I started on 2x XP based off of how quick combat was (which is not actually 2x xp) and now that I am dabbling into skilling, I massively regret it.

Whether this is a free option, in game money, or real money, I think there should be some way of increasing your xp rate indefinitely.

Posted (edited)

Considering the fact that you can reset your gamemode to normal I would agree. Personally I don't like either one of them, but since it's already partly possible to change your account. Why not :) 

Edited by Utriballll

1 hour ago, Utriballll said:

Considering the fact that you can reset your gamemode to normal I would agree. Personally I don't like either one of them, but since it's already partly possible to change your account. Why not :) 

Only Irons can change their status, no one else

i support the change, but it should atleast cost you your stats, for example, if going from x25 to x2. your stats should be brutally lowered but if going from x2 to x25, your stats will stay the same and you just power level up :)

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Run Laps said:

i support the change, but it should atleast cost you your stats, for example, if going from x25 to x2. your stats should be brutally lowered but if going from x2 to x25, your stats will stay the same and you just power level up :)

He stated that could only go up, so i.e. from x2 to x25 ;) 

Edited by Utriballll

2 hours ago, Rasta said:

Only Irons can change their status, no one else

That would be everyone except pk accounts right? Or am i forgetting something 9_9

I realized I only said I don't agree with it. The reason being is someone could easily just go max combat on x2 and get loads of drops because of the droprate bonus you get, and then switch to x25 to get the max cape. 

• Like 1