Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Granny

UIM suggestion

Give a brother the option to buy a runepouch for either votepoints or achievement points.

Currently there's nothing to help you without that wonderful bank, so putting in a runepouch would help us immensely!

Thanks!

• Like 2

Support i guess, Ironmen don't have access to Mandarith which is where I believe you can get them.

+1

I don't play an iron man, but I'm also not a PKer and paying 250m for 10k BM is a little out of my budget.

so much love to this idea. i keep running out of food at zulrah cuz i suck at it, literally the 2 food would help a lot per inv!

maybe implement it somewhere else like a zulrah drop or somewhere else? either way i sup[port that we need access to rune pouch

I would like to see this being adding ingame for players somehow maybe the voting store would be the best place since it would get people more motivated to vote, that would help both the server and people massively :D so from the staff team and player thank you for the suggestion pal :D

I think its smart. Do not believe a runepouch is worth 250m cash to pay for in bloodmoney. We have a large amount of pvm'ers who don't enjoy pk'ing or getting blood money. I'd plus 1 Duals opinion vote store would encourage more votes.