Sign in to follow this  
Glue Sniffer

Zenyte jewelry buff

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Buff zenyte jewelry :

• Tormented bracelet - add magic damage (+0.05=5% or +0.1=10%) (little bit more accurate than barrows gloves)
  • Amulet of torture - add 5 more strength bonus (currently same as strength amulet with some accuracy lol)
  • Necklace of anguish - add range strength I'm not sure how much.. 5 or 10 (almost the same as glory atm)

Make it like they are in osrs, they give combat style strength 

The problem currently is that there is one necklace (blood necklace) which is best in slot for every combat style, It's not that it's easy to obtain, but so are not the zenyte, player even needs onyx to make the item and zenyte which is hard to obtain; player has to fight monsters who change prayer very often

Nobody goes for zenyte items because they are not worth it so I think that should be changed, 1 BIS zenyte item for each of the combat style! :) 

And I'm not suggesting make they super powerful, just make them as current BIS +10-20% as they are only good for one combat style

Just my opinion on those items, I'd gladly hear what do you think

Edited by Glue Sniffer

Just nerf blood neck to make tort etc more practical ;P

I think it adds something in between fury and bloodneck, which is going to dictate the price. I don't know how I think about this, didn't look into droprate of zenyte and such.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Avi said:

Just nerf blood neck to make tort etc more practical ;P

The thing is that strength amulet has the same strength bonus as the torture, currently. A slight buff to this would be a nice IMO. Player can get same strength bonus as torture by crafting amulet which require 3k and lvl 50 crafting :P 

Edited by Glue Sniffer

I agree with Avi, and maybe give it a bit of a buff just to make it a better str bonus then strength ammy?

On 4/17/2018 at 2:00 PM, Glue Sniffer said:

The thing is that strength amulet has the same strength bonus as the torture, currently. A slight buff to this would be a nice IMO. Player can get same strength bonus as torture by crafting amulet which require 3k and lvl 50 crafting :P 

It's meant to be like that. That's how it is on OSRS :P

18 hours ago, Avi said:

It's meant to be like that. That's how it is on OSRS :P

I just think that there should not be 1 item which is best in slot for everything. It's irrational. (it's subjective) but I think it's even harder to obtain one zenyte item than the blood necklace. So getting a single item is easier and it's way better. :P