Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
8MilesHigh

Intro

8mileshigh introducing himself

The nerd (Gamerus Nolifemis) inhabits a small area in southern Finland.  The existance of this creature has only been known for 26 years. Male nerd measures 180cm when standing fully upright. Encounterers between people and The nerd have been extremely rare since the nerd leaves it's nest only to hunt and it can last up to 6 weeks with one hunt. The few who claims that they have seen this creature out in the wild describes the nerd as a pale white, skinny creature, but don't let the looks decieve you, when the nerd is near its nest it can be extremely ferocious and it could rip a man in half!

So yea, i'm Niko (Niles) 26 years young dude from finland. Came to havoc like a month and a half ago and never left (:

Currently on a ??medical leave?? (is it even a word? lol) since i broke my leg like a month ago. So can't really do anything right now, since all my hobbies (discgolf, hiking, fishing) requires a working pair of legs xD

Much love to ya'll -8miles :x

Such a great intro, made me laugh, welcome 8milehight we are glad to have you as a part of the havoc community :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this