Havoc Havoc
NEW NPC & Items + ::Store Changes Read more... ×

Posted (edited)

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ϟ ℑ????????? ϟ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

Hello everyone and welcome to my x2 Ironman progress thread. I will be making a video series to go along with the progress which you can find a link to down below. I will also try to keep the thread stocked with content such as events and pictures or videos of loot as well as bank pictures and so on.

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/spartin964

Current stats(12 hours):

6a43b00c817ad1f28deda0c2953cc1e3.png.32dfa92b7068f49197f329e836fdba8f.png

Pets

Green Dragon

ee964b7e1cbc90444cf64f7a133bcbb1.png

Short Term Goals

99 Attack               Dragon scim              Fire cape                       Magic Shortbow

99 Strength            Barrows gloves          Make Super Sets            Rune Crossbow

99 Defence             Whip                        70 Agility                       Glory

99 Range               All Barrows sets         Fighters torso                 Dragon Boots

99 Magic                Fury                         Dragon Defender            Seers Ring

99 Prayer               Slayer helm               Dragon Hatchet              Archers Ring

99 Cooking             99 Fishing                 Dragon Pickaxe              Berserker Ring

Mid Term Goals

99 Slayer              Blowpipe                Dragonfire Shield              Staff of light

99 Agility              Serp helm              Bandos Chestplate             Chaotic Rapier

99 Herblore          Trident                   Bandos Tassets                 Armadyl Crossbow

67 Crafting           Zammy spear          Armadyl Chestplate            Armadyl Plateskirt

Long Term Goals

Chaotic staff            Celestial staff               Ammy of torture             Neck of Anguish

Torm Bracelet          Max Cape

Crazy Long Term Goals

Torva Platebody       Torva Platelegs            Torva Full helm         Primal rapier

Pernix Top               Pernix legs                  Pernix cowl               Comp Cape

Virtus robetop          Virtus Robebottoms      Virtus hood

Edited by Imstrength

17 hours ago, Imstrength said:

7a93a2c113a0287583b68630f1aea1bc.png

I highly think that adding progress to the thread would be better instead of making posts in comments ? 

But nice to see progress :)

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Glue Sniffer said:

I highly think that adding progress to the thread would be better instead of making posts in comments ? 

But nice to see progress :)

im only going to add items i care about to the thread, the rest go into the comments ?

Edited by Imstrength

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.