Crux

Game Updates - 04/27/2018

17 posts in this topic

Greetings Havoc community members. This patch contains some balancing updates as well as more route finding related fixes as well as the usual bug fixes.

Server updates:

• Kills/deaths/killstreaks have been reset. This was necessary as we implemented a new tracking system for wilderness leaderboards
  • We are now tracking highest killstreak, this will be used for wilderness leaderboards
  • All skills are now being tracked for leaderboards, all this data is being stored now so when leaderboards launch there will be no delay in populating them
  • The Ava's accumulator will now save ammunition at a higher rate (about 30% more often)
  • The Ava's max cape will now save ammunition at the same rate as an Ava's accumulator
  • Protect from magic will no longer block dragonfire from Frost dragons, Lava dragons, metal dragons and brutal dragons
  • Lava dragons can now deal long ranged dragonfire

• Bounty hunter:
    • You now have the option to not participate in bounty hunter, this will remove the entire bounty hunter hud from your screen. Speak to the Emblem trader to toggle this option
    • You will no longer be penalized for leaving Edgeville with a target
    • A two-minute timer is started when you exit the wilderness and will remain no matter where you go, whereas previously you could not leave Edgeville with a target
    • You will no longer receive the blood money message twice when killing your target

• Combat-related:
    • It is no longer possible to stack magic attacks using smoke spells
    • Traveling spells (i.e ice blitz, ice barrage etc) now have a correct attack delay based on the distance away from your opponent you are
    • Ice blitz now has a variable damage delay, previous always took 5 ticks to land
    • Combat experience is no longer x10 in any situation (this also corrects XP drops in PvP)
    • Crossbow bolts no longer come from seemingly random locations and instead come out of your crossbow
    • You can no longer cross agility obstacles while frozen
    • Logout mechanics have changed slightly to prevent becoming invulnerable before you're actually off screen
    • Divine Spirit Shield:
      • The passive damage reduction is now performed after protection prayer damage reduction (thus resulting in slightly less overall damage reduction).
      • 6% of the reduced damage will be removed from your prayer points, if you do not have enough prayer points no damage reduction will be performed
    • Blood necklace:
      • Has had its stats nerfed significantly
      • The passive healing effect has changed, it now heals 5% of dealt damage 100% of the time (previously 15% of the damage dealt 25% of the time)

• Route finding:
    • More optimizations to various route finding algorithms, specifically:
      • Entity inside entity
      • Finding closest traversable perimeter tile around an entity
      • Finding tiles that an entity occupies
    • Route finding fixes
      • You should no longer be forced to walk near a target when you have run enabled
      • When running in for a melee attack from a distance you will no longer stop 2 spaces away, attack, then move near the opponent
      • When standing inside an NPC or an NPC is standing inside of you they should now move to a suitable tile that is not inside of you

Best regards,

Havoc Administration team

• Thanks 2

When I click on “hi scores” it just refreshes the page I’m currently on. 

Great updates though. Look forward to seeing the in games improvement. 

4 hours ago, Sinner said:

When I click on “hi scores” it just refreshes the page I’m currently on. 

Great updates though. Look forward to seeing the in games improvement. 

They're not currently added, but they're getting ready to be.

Thank you for another great update :D so looking forward to the hiscores its going to be mega sweet :D

On 4/27/2018 at 11:15 PM, Lost Soul said:

I have decided that Tyga is a good waifu

Taiga*

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead