Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Uncut Chode

Havoc on RuneLocus/Better Vote Rewards.

can we please put Havoc on runelocus top list, i'm not talking about a paid advertisement.. i'm talking about just the list so we can vote and maybe even making it to the top page without advertisements... and the vote rewards are awful 100 grimy guams??? this a joke? there's no inspiration for people to vote... I've seen one person get a drop rate increase from a vote once in the entire time i've played havoc that's like 6 months by the way.

I paid for drop rate increase and vote drop increase on my ironman, needless to say i still get guams daily. I probably paid for something that does nothing lol

dude i can relate to this so much, i voted today, because someone mentioned it i forget to do it because the reward is so sad and underwhelming.

Not the first time this has been requested - Agree.

I agree, the vote rewards are really bad. Nothing against this server, but I've never been on a server where the vote rewards are this bad. No motivation to vote at all.

Definitely. I know Crux was looking for ideas on what to put in a vote store; maybe he'd considering vamping up vote rewards with some ideas?