Sign in to follow this  
Glue Sniffer

Cruel world

6 posts in this topic

Goodbye cruel world!

Just kidding. 

But I am quitting havoc.

I have been and I am probably going to be even more busy so I won't be able to play.

Well, for me the main problem is lack of competition & interaction on forums, which probably is a great deal for some of you - as you're currently on forums unlike the most play base. Having inactive forums gives me experience of dying server which is quite concerning. You can push the limit by making auto log-off. I don't think it's a good idea though. 

Don't get me wrong, this is probably the best server I have played in the past year, but there are some major issues as well, at least for me, I cannot really speak for the community :P 

People just don't give a fuck I suppose.

Cheers, lads, gl & hf!

Posted (edited)

Sad to see you go friend. I also find great use of the forums and find it increasly more frustrating that others don't use them. It's even more frustrating when you reach out to staff members on the forums and don't get replies for nearly a week. Maybe more. Why would a player want to play a server when they have an issue every couple hours and nobody to help them?

Regardless of the forums activity I'm sad to see you go. And I hope to have you return at some point :(

EDIT: I also find it funny when a staff member says, "make a forums post" 

Like why??????

Edited by Imstrength
Lols

i have to agree with this, i wish the forums were used by the players but one can only hope that eventually that will happen.

Come back boy, forums and people in the server will be waiting on ya :D

Posted (edited)

I hope to see some forums updates in the future! :)

P.s Take care bro and good luck

Edited by PrySin

sorry to see you leave pal, but best of luck for the future hope to see you back at some point :D

I completely agree with the dead servers, we definitely need something to keep the forums alive.

Sad to see you leave because of it; if you have any ideas on how to make them more active feel free to post here or shoot me a PM I'd love to hear it.

Best of luck to you, though!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this