Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Jonovskii

Havoc Revival

Had my Havoc account for a good 5-6 months. In that time I've only recently really been playing a lot in the past month. 

I've seen the daily player base go from 100+ to under 30 on at one point. It would be a shame to see the server slowly die out as a lot of effort has gone into it and it generally is one the better RSPS I've had the pleasure of playing. 

There is a few reasons for it dying in my eyes and I'm sure we're all aware of these reasons! However as a community more active forum posts, talking in discord and in-game encouraging friends to come play or just being available to help new players that join, these small things help to get the player base more involved and encourage players to continue to play havoc! 

We can bring back the player base with the help of voting being brought back, continued updates that provide the content that makes this server great and being more active as a community! 

In the words of thy great Ceylon,

I jonovskii am taking a stand and will do everything in my power to help Havoc thrive and be an amazing game for all!

@Crux is doing a amazing job and yeah we need to advertising by making some Youtube videos also by voting ;) 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Littlee said:

Advertising, updates, and voting is what we need. :P

The last part is a bit of an issue I think. The motivation to vote isn't great, the rewards are low compared what I've come to expect from them in the time I've been playing rsps's.

Some of them have near best in slot items in the voting store(although very expensive) or sometimes even a leaderboard with the person who voted the most that week/month receiving a very significant reward. That are examples of stuff that motivates to actually vote

Edited by Utriballll

18 hours ago, Utriballll said:

The last part is a bit of an issue I think. The motivation to vote isn't great, the rewards are low compared what I've come to expect from them in the time I've been playing rsps's.

Some of them have near best in slot items in the voting store(although very expensive) or sometimes even a leaderboard with the person who voted the most that week/month receiving a very significant reward. That are examples of stuff that motivates to actually vote

• Receive 2 crystal keys
    • Receive 15 minutes double expeirence
    • Receive coins
    • Receive 2 vote points
    • Receive a second roll on the rare vote book table
  • Every vote book opened grants a single roll on the rare vote book table, you can select the option to receive a second roll
  • You will no longer receive coins or vote points on every opening
  • Vote books are tradeable

These were the changes made to voting, and i think they're.... decent, could be better considering the economy atm

As for other points, i really REALLY feel that this server has the potential to prosper, but what is lacking (told to me by a few people) was the advertising. I've seen the advertising on rsps toplists before and how do i put this..... it doesn't really leave an impact on me.Like it dosen't really appeal to me (maybe it's just me). For now i can't think of a way to keep players interested in this server, for me i personally took a liking to this server after seeing Big Bicep advertise it, tried it out and loved it. Loved the mix of 07-pre eoc, though the whips could look better (pre-eoc styled) but that's not the point. It's about the community, updates, how much fun you can have without getting bored.

Going off topic here, lots of people will know me as a mercher but what i think i'm doing is just circulating items/gold around(personal feelings) , trying to help out anyone in need etc etc. I'm a really kind hearted person so yeah.

I would really love to see the server at a minimum of 100 people on at all times. Though that may be a tall milestone right now, i feel that this really really possible.

Never give up, the current community would love more people around, i'm pretty sure of that.

(may have more to add when i think about it later)

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this