Havoc Havoc
Crux

King of the Skill | Everything you need to know

Greetings Havoc community members! I'm very excited to announce the King of the Skill event which will be taking place here on Havoc.

King of the Skill will be a competition of efficiency. On Friday, May 25th at 1PM EST the competition will be live. King of the Skill will last for exactly 1 week, ending on Friday, June 1st at 1PM EST.

Competition rules, regulations and FAQ:

• All accounts are ironmen (all ironman rules apply)
    • Using other accounts such as your main or any other account (yours or otherwise)  to boost XP rates or give yourself an advantage is subject to disqualification
  • All accounts are required to play on Extreme (x10 experience rate)
  • You may enter more than once on more than one account
    • This means you can win more than one reward as well
  • You will only be able to login to the game for a maximum of 24 hours per account
    • Any accounts logged in past their 24 hour allotted time will be forcefully kicked out
    • Any accounts logged in past the end date will be forcefully kicked out
  • KOTS will be hosted on the same world alongside our normal world
  • You will see a counter on screen of how much of the 24 hours you have remaining
  • Duo Slayer is disabled for these accounts
  • Shooting stars are disabled for these accounts
  • NPC aggression has been disabled completely for these accounts
  • You _can_ get PK'ed. There is no immunity
  • You _are_ allowed to donate on KOTS accounts. At the end of the event you can transfer your donated _amount_ to your main, if you wish
  • Every account will start with 10,000 GP, 1 supply crate and the default Ironman armour

Prizes! We know it isn't a proper competition without excellent prizes. We are going to be offering a total of 1,000,000,000 BILLION
(1B) OSRS gold for the prize fund as well as Havoc store credit rewards for individual skill winners. This is the current prize structure:

• Overall total level winners
    • Highest total level is overall winner, if more than one individual has the same total level we will then determine the winner by total experience. If total experience is also the same, the reward will be split evenly among the winners
    • #1 Overall winner - 500,000,000 Million (500m) OSRS GP
    • #2 Overall winner - 300,000,000 Million (300m) OSRS GP
    • #3 Overall winner - 200,000,000 Million (200m) OSRS GP
  • Individual skill winners
    • Highest level in an individual skill is a winner for that specific skill, if more than one individual has the same level we will then determine the winner by total experience. If total experience is also the same, the reward will be split evenly among the winners
    • There will be 22 individual skill winners, one winner for each skill
    • #1 Overall individual skill winner - $50 (500 points) Havoc store points to be spent on an account of your choice

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns feel free to let me know here and I'll address them.

Best regards,

Havoc Administration team

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Amarel said:

Does the Well of good Will effect the accounts?

Yes. Anything not listed is still active

What happens with the ironman starter packs? Will accounts that have several alts not receive it and accounts that don't have alts do receive it?

On 5/25/2018 at 11:32 AM, Utriballll said:

What happens with the ironman starter packs? Will accounts that have several alts not receive it and accounts that don't have alts do receive it?

Ironmen have unlimited starter packs to begin with so it won't ever be limited.

On 5/26/2018 at 7:46 PM, Utriballll said:

Why would that be? It makes it equal for everyone still 

So if some players Can be here all Day watching on their main then only log the kots acc when a double xp comes, how is that fair to players that only have a few hours a day that misses those double xp

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:40 PM, Hypomaniac said:

May the best skiller win!

Goodluck guys 😀

hypo shhh lucky you aint in the kots or i would of beat yo ass so bad boy 😃  jking tho xD

This looks amazing, too bad I probably won't be in the running for this. :/ I won't have a ton of time this week.

On 5/27/2018 at 8:46 PM, Amarel said:

So if some players Can be here all Day watching on their main then only log the kots acc when a double xp comes, how is that fair to players that only have a few hours a day that misses those double xp

Luck will always be a factor, everyone has the same opportunities, doesn't make it  unfair in my opinion, but I'll leave it at this ;) 

This was actually a really fun event I appreciate the effort put in and think it'll be a good thing to maybe re-do it without such high rewards :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.