Havoc Havoc
D I E

Suggestions to pvp changes.

Alright, so basicly how pvp works now is 90% of the players pking  are using ags as a spec weapon since every other spec weapon is pretty much really useless with no accuracy at all. It usually got a spec hitting for around 60-82 pretty much all the time, and other special attack weapons can't compare.  Mainly i am talking about claws, as this normally is a really good weapon, that doesnt hit       0-0-0-0 67% of the time (i actually counted and did the math through around 70 special attacks in total). This is also with b-ring, fury, dboots, full dh, fire cape. Pvp get so onesided by having just one optimized spec weapon, that also could probably get a bit nerfed as it can hit up to 82 on full DH. I know a pvp patch will come, but im just suggesting some major buffs to claws in wildy. 

I would also suggest buffing ranged, as every pker is a dh'er. Might be more interesting for other people, specially new players, to see a wilderness using different styles of attacks. 

Please correct me if im wrong, but this is what i feel. Come with ur own suggestions, as they are already making a patch for pvp. 

Agreed as well. it's either pking with an ags or korasi. Claws feel extremely weak because they hardly hit at all. And if i remember correctly ,vls has a delayed attack/spec tick.

• Like 1