Jump to content
Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
192837465

#PK

Recommended Posts

#PussyKillers

If you've made it this far you've came to the right place...

Here in #PussyKillers we treat EVERYONE equal...

Though we will have ranks for the sole purpose of being organized and most efficient IN WILDY

I'm willing to give everyone a shot if they can meet minimum requirements good or bad 

We will be doing wildy events such as Skotizo as well as Single/Multi Pking

Please apply in the following format -

1. What is your normal style of fighting? -

2.  Do you have discord/mic? -

3.  How often are you online? -

 

192837465 = Owner of #PussyKillers

Edited by 192837465
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoooo, ok so you probably already know im not the best of pkers but i would like to apply and hope i get in seen as its me the 'green guy' lol
but fighting style, is 'noob' if you can class that lol, i cant really switch like these pro's do but im willing to learn and get better
i have discord and a mic, dont think im talking to you though you weirdo 😛 aha
and well im on a shit ton, i no life the server

all i can bring to this team is me, ill get better over time and hope to be accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 9:37 AM, Green Guy said:

Yoooo, ok so you probably already know im not the best of pkers but i would like to apply and hope i get in seen as its me the 'green guy' lol
but fighting style, is 'noob' if you can class that lol, i cant really switch like these pro's do but im willing to learn and get better
i have discord and a mic, dont think im talking to you though you weirdo 😛 aha
and well im on a shit ton, i no life the server

all i can bring to this team is me, ill get better over time and hope to be accepted

Welcome to #PussyKillers bro!

Edited by 192837465

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im "pvmgucci" I tribrid Hybrid and veng pk. Don't have discord atm. And im usually online after work everyday. Id say im decent at pking hopefully yalll can find out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pvmgucci said:

Im "pvmgucci" I tribrid Hybrid and veng pk. Don't have discord atm. And im usually online after work everyday. Id say im decent at pking hopefully yalll can find out!

I know your current situation so I will accept no discord at the moment, welcome to #PussyKillers bro!

Edited by 192837465

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN = GodSq

Fighting Style = I can Brid, Nh, Pure and max veng

Discord/Mic = yup

Often Online = I am always online when i have free time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ign: meow1

im not a very good pker however I enjoy it and I like tribrid also dh and rune veng fighting. I do have discord but I am shy talking sometimes

im on normally every day at 8pm cat to 11pm cat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Godsq said:

IGN = GodSq

Fighting Style = I can Brid, Nh, Pure and max veng

Discord/Mic = yup

Often Online = I am always online when i have free time

Welcome to #PussyKillers bro!

Edited by 192837465

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Meow1 said:

ign: meow1

im not a very good pker however I enjoy it and I like tribrid also dh and rune veng fighting. I do have discord but I am shy talking sometimes

im on normally every day at 8pm cat to 11pm cat.

No worries you can only get better from here. Welcome to #PussyKillers bro!

Edited by 192837465

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo, 

I'm all round pker not the best but can hold my own.

i have discord, i can get a mic if its really needed

i'm online a lot

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, howdoipk said:

yo, 

I'm all round pker not the best but can hold my own.

i have discord, i can get a mic if its really needed

i'm online a lot

 

The only time we will be on discord is if I feel like we need to be more coordinated but for now I wouldn't worry about it. Welcome to #PussyKillers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. my normal fighting style would be meele, ive been meele pkn for years. but I also nh, im not a pro yet but I believe ic arry my own.

2. yes I have a discord, my discord is capital v irzik. all together, with number 2337.

3. im online everyday, but I do have kids so im not online literely all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. fighting style: i can brid , and normal fights asswel

2. i have no discord yet , i have Skype now.

3. i am everyday online a couple hours.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 11:14 AM, Marax said:

1. my normal fighting style would be meele, ive been meele pkn for years. but I also nh, im not a pro yet but I believe ic arry my own.

2. yes I have a discord, my discord is capital v irzik. all together, with number 2337.

3. im online everyday, but I do have kids so im not online literely all day.

Welcome to #PussyKillers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gekka said:

1. fighting style: i can brid , and normal fights asswel

2. i have no discord yet , i have Skype now.

3. i am everyday online a couple hours.

 

 

Welcome to #PussyKillers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×