Havoc Havoc
REMOVAL OF CERTAIN ITEMS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
I Eat Bread

Video Contest

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME GOOD LOOKING HAVOC VIDEO'S ON YOUTUBE!

1. Use a nice recorder to record your clips, we don't want to see the recorder logo on screen, so make sure you get rid of that or simply zoom it out when you edit the video.

2. Pick some nice music, but look out for copyright claims.

3. Make sure to add some effects to match the music maybe, be creative and do your best to make the video look good. COMMENTARIES will have bonus effects though!

4. There must be a minimum of 5 videos for a winner to be selected.

Contest Info:

There will be 2 different types of video contests promotional and pking videos so 2 different people can win

Video duration: 02:00 - 10:00 (It has to be at least 2 minutes, and max 10 minutes).

Video title: Just make sure your in-game name is in the title and add in Havoc video contest.

Winner: Winner will receive YouTuber rank on forums + $50 store credit (500 points) This is a bi-weekly contest, we will update this thread every other week with newer data, but for now you will have until 12/27/17 to submit your video, we will announce the winner 3 days later.

HOW DO YOU SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO: Upload your video to YouTube, send the YouTube link via private message to Ceylon Or Ancient or either just post below..

It will help a lot if you get some nice kills, high hits and good looking combo's if it's a pvp video. Use some nice annotations effects in your video.

Good luck to all of you who's participating.

Regards, I Eat Bread

Good luck to all contestants, Will be looking forward to seeing your videos :D be sure to hit me up with them

Cool :) my 3rd vid is almost done  just hard to find clips. Question, is it fine if there’s a couple of clips from previous source (like 1/4th of what I have atm)

Just now, Ali said:

Cool :) my 3rd vid is almost done  just hard to find clips. Question, is it fine if there’s a couple of clips from previous source (like 1/4th of what I have atm)

Yeah i'm sure that's fine just keep it to a minimum.

I think it's a bit much to expect someone to make a minimum of 5 videos. One should suffice, should it not? I have done this kind of stuff before with runescape pre-eoc so I'll think about putting out a video. 

12 minutes ago, V 4 N S said:

I think it's a bit much to expect someone to make a minimum of 5 videos. One should suffice, should it not? I have done this kind of stuff before with runescape pre-eoc so I'll think about putting out a video. 

5 total unique entries, not 5 individual videos from 1 user

1 hour ago, Crux said:

5 total unique entries, not 5 individual videos from 1 user

Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this