Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Protect

pvp is not ready

pvp is horrible im sorry but for real primal ect is just dumb legit and you cant buy kara for normal gp you need blood money thats even more stupid second of all when you try to eat on veng you cant, DH pking is even worse the amount of 0s you will hit is countless for real i mean piety and soulsplit prayers is stupid on a 07 server. im not saying its bad its just not ready pvm/skilling is mabye decent but pvp is legit rigged this is me saying goodbye.

• Like 1

The only problem I've had so far with PVP is the pathing in deep wild..

If you click some places it ends up taking you an entirely different direction or just stopping.

6 hours ago, Halsey said:

The only problem I've had so far with PVP is the pathing in deep wild..

If you click some places it ends up taking you an entirely different direction or just stopping.

Pathing is being worked on and should be fixed next update. :)

I think it could be better, but it’s not bad at all.

I agree with dh pking, the amount of 0s you hit is too much.

Although, remember the server has just lauchend.

Edited by Hypomaniac

The server has just launched into this stage. There's always things to be fixed no need to leave over it you just got to be patient and let our devs fix it. 

On 12/19/2017 at 5:22 PM, Mikey said:

The server has just launched into this stage. There's always things to be fixed no need to leave over it you just got to be patient and let our devs fix it. 

Honestly, when you look at it from a business perspective, it is not the consumers responsibility to be patient. I agree that patience is key, but he has every right to move on from the server if he doesn't like how the pking works. I die a lot to what he is referring to because the veng/hp system is a bit broken at the moment and hp takes damage before the hit splat shows up. This is presented as a pking server, so for those aspects (AND karambwans being locked away from new players) to be so potent and taking away from the immersion is a very negative thing in my opinion. I am a pker at heart. That's why I came to this server, to practice my pking skills and hybriding (I also like the economy). I will have patience myself, because I know the devs are hard at work at this and it's difficult (I made a post about it), but the rest who come here expecting more from pking, they have every right to expect more. Most people don't like to pk with broken systems. 

Edited by V 4 N S

14 hours ago, V 4 N S said:

Honestly, when you look at it from a business perspective, it is not the consumers responsibility to be patient. I agree that patience is key, but he has every right to move on from the server if he doesn't like how the pking works. I die a lot to what he is referring to because the veng/hp system is a bit broken at the moment and hp takes damage before the hit splat shows up. This is presented as a pking server, so for those aspects (AND karambwans being locked away from new players) to be so potent and taking away from the emersion is a very negative thing in my opinion. I am a pker at heart. That's why I came to this server, to practice my pking skills and hybriding (I also like the economy). I will have patience myself, because I know the devs are hard at work at this and it's difficult (I made a post about it), but the rest who come here expecting more from pking, they have every right to expect more. Most people don't like to pk with broken systems. 

all true

On 12/19/2017 at 10:22 PM, Mikey said:

this.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this