Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
A N T I

Rewards for completing set diaries?

I've completed 71/79 tasks so far and i've noticed once you've completed a set, say Easy or Medium, you don't actually get any rewards for it? I think you should be rewarded for completing the whole set list of tasks. 

I also agree with this i can see some people wanting to complete certain sets for rewards and might give them incentive to continue to progress, what rewards do you have in mind? shoot some ideas, definitely something i would like to see added.

Yeah I agree with this because you need all different types of levels and use different skills, making it quite some effort. Needs motivation to complete :P

40 minutes ago, I Eat Bread said:

I also agree with this i can see some people wanting to complete certain sets for rewards and might give them incentive to continue to progress, what rewards do you have in mind? shoot some ideas, definitely something i would like to see added.

doesn't have to be huge rewards, maybe a huge exp lamp for easy , wilderness sword 4 & obelisk location choice for meds, Ardy cloak 4 for hard & maybe Smbox for Elite seeing as it's  quite hard to do :P

8 hours ago, A N T I said:

doesn't have to be huge rewards, maybe a huge exp lamp for easy , wilderness sword 4 & obelisk location choice for meds, Ardy cloak 4 for hard & maybe Smbox for Elite seeing as it's  quite hard to do :P

Definitely support these ideas, could be worked on much more

+1 On this post for sure! Rewards for the achievements will give incentive for their completion :)