Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Zampk 6969

Relocation Player owned store

As some of you know, there is a system (at G.E. using this command '::trade') where people can make their own store where they sell up to 20 items. Most of the trading atm is depending on calling out sales at Edgeville or calling it out on the help clanchat. Not a lot of people use the system, but I think it is usefull to have it operating the way it should. So people can sell stuff while being offline or while online refer to their own player owned store. This makes it a competitive way of trading items and should make it easier to have cashflow between different accounts. I don't have a feeling that loads of people know about the system nor have worked with it. Maybe this player owned store can be relocated to Edgeville so people can see it and remember how useful it can be.

• Like 2

I already suggested this to crux and it should not be hard to re-locate or even just add another grand exchange npc or trading post in edgeville. I think it will great for the community. Support. Will also stop the flood of selling and buying in help clan chat a little and help people focus on helping the players.

• Like 4

I don't agree with it being moved. I think it'd be easier for a game message to be yelled stating that there is something like a trading post/pos/GE at ::Trade so more people know about it.

Support! I have no idea how that system even works. Been playing a week. I haven't really dabbled with it much, but it could use a short tutorial. I bet a lot more people would use it that are new if there was a small tutorial about it or if it was in a more centralized location. 

Edited by V 4 N S