Sign in to follow this  
Dgroot

Super Suggestions!

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

After about a week of running around this lovely server, I've come up with some cool ideas to make it even more enjoyable!

1. Add an option to toggle BH system on/off or at least an option to hide the menu, it gets in the way and is super annoying when trying to PVM in the wildy.

2. Add an option to enable a special attack orb, like this:

TLvHn1i.png

I would personally love this, mainly for the reason when I'm pvming with primal rapier, their is no way to check how much spec you have unless you switch over to your spec wep.

3. Reduce the Amount of Points needed to Cancel/Reset Slayer Tasks by at least 50-75%. I think most would agree the amount you need right now is too much, especially for new players trying to start slayer that don't want to be annoyed right away by a shitty task *cough*gargoyles. 

4. Add a "Sell-All" Option to General Store (for whole inventory / or just in each items drop down menu). Would be a convenient tool to have after saving a whole inventory of junk from a PVM session, instead of having to do the X value for 20 items at a time.

5. Custom EXP Drops (size, color, speed, placement, etc..) this isn't really needed, but would be a cool add.

6. Most of the Rares that drop at 1/750 should really be at 1/1000 - 1/2000. Even when their is only about 100 people online, I see rares being dropped pretty consistently and have about 5 primal drops myself in just the last 2 days.. some may not agree with this, but overall it would better the Economy.

7. Add 200M EXP Skillcapes for all Non-Combat Skills and a Combat Skillcape for achieving 200m EXP in all CB stats (not including prayer). This just gives people more incentive to grind for something cool, that's about it! The stats on the Combat Cape could maybe be a bit less than inferno?

8. Add some fancy Rares/Cosmetics you can purchase for Loyalty Points from the Ringmaster. Would be nice to receive some cool fashionscape rewards in exchange for grinding 12 hours a day :) (these items would be untradable)

Also PLEASE fix Gargoyles, I literally see people quiting the server several hours within joining just due to that glitch.

Edited by Dgroot

21 minutes ago, Dgroot said:

3. Reduce the amount of points needed to cancel/reset slayer tasks by at least 50-75%. I think most would agree the amount you need right now is too much, especially for new players trying to start slayer that don't want to be annoyed right away by a shitty task *cough*gargoyles. 

Fixed next patch

22 minutes ago, Dgroot said:

5. Custom EXP Drops (size, color, speed, placement, etc..) this isn't really needed, but would be a cool add.

This seems really childish imo

24 minutes ago, Dgroot said:

7. Add 200M EXP Skillcapes for all Non-Combat Skills and a Combat Skillcape for achieving 200m EXP in all CB stats (not including prayer). This just gives people more incentive to grind for something cool, that's about it! The stats on the Combat Cape could maybe be a bit less than inferno?

Non-combat skill capes sure, combat skill cape no.. just another custom

23 minutes ago, Dgroot said:

8. Add some fancy rares/cosmetics you can purchase for loyalty points from the Ringmaster. Would be nice to receive some cool fashionscape rewards in exchange for grinding 12 hours a day :) (these items would be untradable)

Check starshop/clue scroll rewards, already lots of cosmetics in game + also available in the store

The rest I can agree with :)

The sell all option is a good idea, as for less slayer points to cancel tasks, it’s not that bad considering we have x2 slayer points once a week and extra with the well. 

1. The BH interface is very useful especially if you're PVMing it enables you to not get caught without knowing at least someone is nearby for example 10 pkers are in wildy and you know where 1 is exactly that basically makes it so that's 9 pkers you should be aware of instead of 10.

2. Special attack orb would be a nice addition tbh even though it is accessible through viewing your weapon tab.

3. Slayer tasks are completed pretty quick gaining you pretty quick points and that's aside from the fact that double slayer points events exist making this idea unappealing because almost anyone can gain 30 points or 100 points to block in just a few tasks.

4. I really like this idea along with "Make-All" option instead of smithing just 10 bars max at a time.

5. This is more of a personal "fun" thing that doesn't really affect anything so unlikely to be added anytime soon, and obnoxious to code regardless of how easy it is.

6. Thing is with drops people don't take into consideration is 1/750 is 0.13% so that's your chance of getting that item 1/1000 is just 0.10% so it's not that big of a change, it's just RNG in this regards.

7. I think a reward for reaching 200M should be granted but I don't think this is the right approach, maybe just add a different colour of trim than the normal trim, maybe your trimmed cape turns a certain shade once reached 200M exp in that skill or anything that makes sense.

8. A reward for doing what you'll be doing anyway so hmmm, titles are fine. 

• Like 2

Tbh, I only really agree with 1, 2, and 7. Besides the combat part, the skilling ones tho yes definitely.

You can already toggle the streaks portion of the BH menu by speaking to the emblem trader.

Thanks for the honest feedback guys, I realize that a few of these wouldn't be at the top of the list to add like the custom exp drops for example.

Great suggestions, especially the bounty hunter one and special bar. The one I have a gripe with most is 6. If the drop rate is increased, this legnthens the gap between new players and vets. New players have a harder time gearing up with pvm and everything is MORE expensive if they just try to make money. While I agree the community needs to work out a way to stabilize the economy, I don't think doubling the drop rates is the answer. In my opinion, that will only push away new players.