Sign in to follow this  
Pvm Vs Pvp

Gravite Shortbow

8 posts in this topic

First of all, the bow is a male based which should be fixed to range based because it's a bow.

Second of all, the bow needs buff also it goes to majority of items dropped by Balance Elemental boss.

Such as Gravite rapier/bow/spear/2h/long sword/staff etc.. it's 1/500 drop rate... make it some what better then a barrows items stats? so that way people will start buying/using them in pvp/pvm

Edited by Pvm Vs Pvp

Yeah would be nice to see these have some purpose, besides just being a troll drop.

I am not a fan of the idea of "troll drops" in the drop table, especially when bosses like balanced elementals are littered with useless drops. I support. 

Edited by V 4 N S

If you're gonna talk about dead content you can't forget about the good ol' Seercull! Rarer than Archer's ring and Dragon Axe.

Stats are the exact same as a magic longbow (69 range bonus) except it can be used at 1 ranged. 

23 hours ago, Dgroot said:

Yeah would be nice to see these have some purpose, besides just being a troll drop.

I would say, if the items are called "trolled drops" or not worth using them at all than they should be completely be removed from the game. I mean people are being scammed... 1/500 drop rate, best item in-game, i'll sell for cheep there are 500m but i'll sell for 300m for it and such n so on... 

I dislike that there are "troll drops" but we all deal with them in the grind I suppose.  Can't really say what the course of action should be, but atleast make it so they're valuable to the shops for gp I would say.

I agree it should be stronger also. Tbh, exactly what Bread said with keeping them in the drop table. Maybe make the items more valuable to well?