Sign in to follow this  
Agintos

mini games

6 posts in this topic

I think that we should have an event like ffa but where you search and find you equipment like last man standing in osrs. might be a lot of work to make possible but would be really fun

That would be amazing. Definitely support this. I think unique features like ffa and something like that are great ways to draw new players in too. 

Edited by V 4 N S

On paper, it sounds actually fun.

I don't know it'll work when applying, items on the ground? In chests, cupboards, dressers? If so how many of those we need in a set location. Do we set a player limit for this minigame, so the items are enough for all the players? How RNG would we be able to make it? How big should the location be for it to be enough for the players to search? And wouldn't it be just a different version of deadman mode where we need the "gas" or "poison clouds" to close in to bring the players at a set location if its a bigger location?

I believe a quite fair bit goes into this, but regardless we do need more minigames in the game; currently, we only have 2 minigames that include other players (Pest Control and FFA) 

• Like 1

I would really enjoy having some sort of mini-game in the server.  Nothing better than getting everyone together for some fun and dont forget the rewards ;)