Havoc Havoc
REMOVAL OF CERTAIN ITEMS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Hunter Guide

zQOT4ww.png&key=642a76345cdbfc7f90578c6800062743ae3e54246279e6f6d90d15330a48a1e0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Get Items Needed For Hunter: 

image.png.cd9a2c46ce5374d86781dfaeddf4be9f.png

Once you get to either Puro Puro or the Karamja trapping you will need to buy 10 jars and a butterfly net from the "Hunting Expert"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 63 Hunter 

To start hunter you will have to begin by catching baby implings until level 17, to catch implings you will need a butterfly net in your inventory and some free impling jars. 

You can catch any of these implings if you have the level to do so, the more you catch = more xp. 

Level 1 - Baby Implings

Level 17 - Young Implings

Level 34 - Gourmet Implings

Level 34 - Earth Implings

Level 40 - Essence Implings

Level 50 - Eclectic Implings

Level 58 Nature Impling Jar 

63 - 99 Hunter 

63 - 99 Hunter will be now done by catching red and grey chins at karamja trapping, there is a very strategic way to do so and if you follow this you will get 99 in no time, to start this you will need 5 box traps which you can get from the Hunting Expert.

teleport.png.3fefa8cc83b45b032c8de87b0fcee88a.png

Once you set the traps up in this position, either side of the rocks as you spawn in, it will be the fastest way to get hunter xp, much quicker than puro puro which we was doing previously. 

Level 99 Hunter 

teleport.png.e6be859474a7be7a303f276604d390f7.png

teleport.png.d3b46807dea585360fd473c040d78284.png

I'm guessing if you reached the end of this post you achieved 99 hunter, post screenshots in your replies boys and good luck! If you need any help PM me in game the name is Cameron or Cameron pk!

• Like 2

Good guide, however I would suggest adding in bird catching for lower levels. They are particularly easy and fast exp for those levels up to 63.

• Like 1

Just now, Skillscape said:

Good guide, however I would suggest adding in bird catching for lower levels. They are particularly easy and fast exp for those levels up to 63.

Thanks man, I shall look into that!

8 hours ago, I Eat Bread said:

Keep up the guides man very detailed and appreciated!

Thanks man, any suggestions for guides let me know!

What are your thoughts on Grenwall's? I seem to have a 4 box method that catches them immediately and the xp rate is higher than chins.

41 minutes ago, Purdyman said:

What are your thoughts on Grenwall's? I seem to have a 4 box method that catches them immediately and the xp rate is higher than chins.

I didn't know grenwalls existed but i'll look into them and maybe adjust the guide where needed. 

Thankyou though!

23-63 should be at birds,

63-77 chins

77-99 greenwals

i got 99 on 2 accounts and it didnt take me long at all to get 99

A very nice guide; however, Tropical wagtails are the best exp from 19-60. Then 60 - 63 do grey chins, and 63 - 77 red chins, then 77 - 99 do Grenwalls. Implings aren't very good for anything besides loot from dragon + ones. The fastest way is chins/grenwalls.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this