Cameron

Thieving Guide

11 posts in this topic

ZoEhKDy.pngThievingZoEhKDy.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some important tips before we start off: 

Set your player & NPC 'Attack' Options to either always right click or hidden. This is to prevent you from accidentally hitting an NPC.

Untitled.png.f7c7c3f7a54aebe3fd5bbaedbf58dfc0.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 20 Thieving 

1 - 20 Thieving will be carried out on men Untitled.png.a26f47c8094329bcc93b6320f94ee3f3.png

Untitled.png.c6217d9870a07df41ba8faac82aa1101.png

PFPoE4R.png

20 - 35 Thieving

20 - 35 Thieving will be carried out on the silk stall in the centre of Ardy 

Untitled.png.2156bf96df7fc459591e30732bf0c15c.png

The stall can be found on the northern side of Ardy centre

Untitled.png.a109af25b2210110a0a208464e8d3019.png

35 - 70 Thieving 

35 - 70 Thieving is then done on the fur stall in the south of ardy

Untitled.png.ae70e40c26d235ca18c0fc2f4cc26d5f.png

70 - 80 Thieving 

70 - 80 Thieving will be done on paladins, this is where your right click only comes into use because you can just spam click the NPC 

latest?cb=20170225130342

80 - 99 Thieving

So most of the hard work is now completed and its now just down to one NPC to get you a lot of money and another 99, 80 - 90 Thieving will be carried out on heroes.

iPmjXSc.png

99 Thieving 

Image result for thieving cape

I'm guessing if you reached the end of this post you achieved 99 Thieving, post screenshots in your replies boys and good luck! If you need any help PM me in game the name is Cameron or Cameron pk!

image.png

Edited by Cameron
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dat Mule said:

well done cam :) You really helped me out with this. i really had no clue how to get past 30 lulxD

No worries man, glad I could help!

• Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead