Sign in to follow this  
Dual

Dual's resignation reason!

9 posts in this topic

So as you may or not know i has resigned from my position of server support until further notice, i feel like i should let you guys know why?

last night at 12pm (GMT) my mum had a massive heart attack and is currently on life support for the next 24 hours, within that time we will need to figure out if we are willing to turn off the life support machine if she doesn't make a good enough recovery, so while i'm not at the hospital (other family members take over watch) i may be online but i feel like when i do log on i wont have time to reply or help anyone at the time being as my mind is currently elsewhere. I'd appreciate if you guys could support this decision while i figure out my next step.

I will be back don't you worry!

Thank you for reading <3

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Ay bro don't worry we all got your back, hope your mum makes a great speedy recovery, message me if you need anything bro I'm here!

Hey dude, focus on your family all this video game shit equates to nothing in comparison, you did the right thing and I believe I speak for everyone when I say that you're doing the right thing and we support you. Hope your mother recovers well and without any hiccups.

Thats some terrible news man, like i said first prio is family and irl stuff. Lets all hope she gets a great recovery and things will be good again. For now sadly to see you resign from the team. You are a very helpfull and good player, Maybe we will seee you again in the staffteam.

Feel free to have a talk or chat with me whenever you feel like bro!

Yeah man, take as much time as you need bro. Good luck to you and your mother.and I hope she recovers well..

Hey brother! Sending you lots of strength through this hard time you're currently going through. The community is clearly here for you! lots of love!

Well shit man, I hope all is well with your mum and she recovers well.

If you need a cheer up you know to come into discord when I'm in there with Liam, I trigger him asap. <3

I hope everything gets better man! You'll be in our prayers! <3

I'll give you ex-staff on forums for a bit so that new players won't try to bug you. You'll get it back when you come back tho. <3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this