Sign in to follow this  
XiGodX

Lets Help the Popularity of HAVOC PS

12 posts in this topic

Hello fellow players,

Personally I find this HAVOC PS is very interesting and funs to play and even though I was a hardcore player with OSRS 07 with maxed skills, I decided to leave that game and joined this Havoc PS for a change.  Though I have just started playing for a while, the amazing works and efforts by Havoc and staff are awesome and friendly.

The only problem is we do not have sufficient number of players in this PS and I certainly hope we as players must do something about it.  We have been farming and grinding for the betterment of our game and Havoc developer and staff supports have done tremendous good jobs to ensure everyone of us benefits and enjoy this game. 

In return, we as players should try our best to help Havoc to next level by introducing our friends to play this game.  When popularity increases, this will help to inject financially to the game thus improving and upgrading this game in general.  To maintain this game without having any broken or bugged issues, any game developer needs to spend a lot of time, efforts and finances for hardcore players like us to enjoy.

As decent players, we can do our part to help Havoc in maintaining this game as long as possible in many ways, just to suggest a few below:

Some may opt to donate, while others may opt to bring in more friends and introduce them of this friendly atmosphere.  Some may help if not financially, as support staff either in forums and/or as game moderators.  Basically, the purpose of my thread here is, personally, I love to this see game to grow over time and hopefully more players will join this PS, this will help the economy to grow as well both ingame and financial supports.  Lets make this game popular and lets do whatever we can to help Havoc.

Please do our part as players if you enjoyed playing this OSRS.

• Like 3

Why did you continue your thread topic in 2 replies? Couldn't you have just edited it in like the rest of us? 
Post count increase btw 391293879506305026.png

• Haha 1

I've PM'd you about posting like this, so this is your last warning about it. I've fixed it so that it's all one post.

• Confused 1

What in tarnation! We got a feller sittin' round here tryin to make a Positive impact and we got these scallywag yellabellys giving him a hard time.

I don't understand the post its just the same thing repeated over and over again but I see what you're getting at and I support that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fist said:

What in tarnation! We got a feller sittin' round here tryin to make a Positive impact and we got these scallywag yellabellys giving him a hard time.

I don't understand the post its just the same thing repeated over and over again but I see what you're getting at and I support that. 

Thanks for your support, Fist.  Surprisingly, comments from staff supports swayed from the objectives of my thread while One commented that I know nuts about pets and another to the extend of giving last warning.  (How friendly?).  I suppose.  If you guys think otherwise, I have no problems by not bothering to post anything at all and just enjoy or play this game as usual until I quit and move to somewhere else.

Was about to spend some hard earned cash as donator this weekend but I guess, I just have to put it on hold.

You can delete or close this thread by all means!!  Good luck Havoc!!

• Like 2

1.)  @Cameron that was a pretty shitty response tbh as a server support. Just my what-seems-to-be-popular opinion

2.) Littlee is doing his/her (idk tbh) job guys.

3.) @XiGodX this post, while having good intentions, was pointless. If you want to increase players the best way to do it is by spreading this word in-game, advertising,  inviting friends, or maybe even hosting competitions. If you want to attract players to the forums, perhaps host a giveaway for players who reply to your forums post. You could advertise the ::topic in-game. I was actually thinking about doing something like this myself.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Podge Pvm said:

1.)  @Cameron that was a pretty shitty response tbh as a server support. Just my what-seems-to-be-popular opinion

2.) Littlee is doing his/her (idk tbh) job guys.

3.) @XiGodX this post, while having good intentions, was pointless. If you want to increase players the best way to do it is by spreading this word in-game, advertising,  inviting friends, or maybe even hosting competitions. If you want to attract players to the forums, perhaps host a giveaway for players who reply to your forums post. You could advertise the ::topic in-game. I was actually thinking about doing something like this myself.

Thank you. :P

I full on agree with Havoc getting out there more; I've just warned you about posting like that spamming your post count already and wanted to make sure it didn't happen again. I just didn't make a comment on the post when I easily could have, so that's my bad.

Thank you for this post dude, really appreciate that you care so much about the growth of the server. I hope everyone notices this and feels the same way, if everyone got just 1 friend to join, it doubles our playercount so any more would be incredible :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Rasta for your comments.  finally a positive comments from a Game Advisor!!  We truly need more positive staff supports like you in this game!  Indeed!

Cheers!

Personally I have already introduced 4 friends into this game and they enjoyed it!!

Cheers!

In total I have introduced 8 friends now, 4 from OSRS, 2 from League and 2 haven't played RS before and they are enjoying Havoc PS.... lets bring more friends guys!!!

• Like 1

Podge, I agree with you. I don't think making a post about this is pointless though. It's in the general discussion section. That section is literally made for pointless posts. This, however, is not a pointless post because he is bringing attention to something that Havoc needs. Also, why was my comment removed?

Edited by V 4 N S

1. I have discussed with Rasta about another possible improvement to the game in helping Havoc PS financially is to allow gifting from one player to another..... many players may not be cash players but need some items from the store.  If we could allow gifting in return or exchange with ingame gold will certainly help.  There are many players who can afford real cash as donation for store purchases.  For instance, if one cash buyer can purchase say infernal cape and gift it to another non-cash player in exchange for ingame gold will be great.  Please consider!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this