Sign in to follow this  
Doc

My overview on staff

8 posts in this topic

So I've been on the server for quite a bit, and I feel like I can somewhat with no bias and with certainty give an honest overview of the staff members.

So on this thread, I'll only give feedback on the availability and reliability of staff members in both forums and in-game, so I made this little sheet on excel.

MlPVHdM.png

To clarify I kept tabs on the staff members and their availability for the past 2 weeks and with information of the past month to support them but this was knowledge based off  2 weeks of observations essentially(Cameron included due to recent promotion, but I've also seen him online so he's included in this).

We can see that the only 2 unreliable staff members are Crux and Coffeemouse, this does not mean they are not helpful or are not great at what they do, this just states that in Crux's situation as a developer they are always unreliable in-game because of the work in the backend, meaning if you have trouble in an aspect of the game you do not straight away go and contact Crux, you go to the next available staff member. In the case of Coffeemouse I've seen him since Arceuus, and if this was Arceuus I would've put him as "Available" but since I've played Havoc I've only seen him online a handful of times, he might have things to take care of in real life hence unreliable.

Overall, we only really have 8/17 staff members on a given day; the one thing I would want is a more diverse moderator at least just one or two with a whack timezone from the rest of the staff to fill the void in the server where there is no staff member and the players are left waiting for one to get on. 

Edited by Doc
updated
  • Like 4

This could also depend on timezones. I know Coffee's situation, he is Dutch. He also plays on "Its Coffee" More than Coffeemouse. Luq is a web developer so he doesn't need to be ingame really. Not trying to argue your point at all, but just to clarify some things for you. :) Thanks for your feedback though. :P Glad I'm doing at least an acceptable job. :P

5 hours ago, Littlee said:

This could also depend on timezones. I know Coffee's situation, he is Dutch. He also plays on "Its Coffee" More than Coffeemouse. Luq is a web developer so he doesn't need to be ingame really. Not trying to argue your point at all, but just to clarify some things for you. :) Thanks for your feedback though. :P Glad I'm doing at least an acceptable job. :P

I think I mentioned Luq in a post in some thread before and how he doesn't need to be online. In Luq's case, Havoc is just a side project he's a genuinely interesting guy he's doing some big things with bigger projects that peaked my interest! 

And I know he's on that account if I'm going strictly on accounts Coffee would have been "Unavailable" but I do notice "Its Coffee" and I just observed that he's not as available as other staff members, and I assumed without trying to intrude on his personal life that he might have some things in real life that he tends. 

Also like I suggested being "unreliable" is not a bad thing it's just a status of availability to the normal player which is what I scale this to.

Thank you for the feedback dude, it's much appreciated.  Just to note, Hitla is no longer with us, I know I had forgot to change his rank on forums and thanks to this I have now sorted it :P

15 minutes ago, Rasta said:

Thank you for the feedback dude, it's much appreciated.  Just to note, Hitla is no longer with us, I know I had forgot to change his rank on forums and thanks to this I have now sorted it :P

Oh, thanks fixed! Thank god I use Excel formulas so all I did was delete his name :P

• Thanks 2

im trully  sorry  i wasnt  online  at all :( i had irl probs, work all raised over head :P i try  to fix it now :P

and  ofc Thanx that honest feedback brother :P

have  fun  every1 :P

Edited by Iron Madman
  • Like 1