Sign in to follow this  
THE NEW KID

Suggestions about the wilderness.

6 posts in this topic

Hi,as y'all bubs know,wilderness is rather dead,both pvm and pvp,so I decided to make this topic and add a few suggestions to it :

1.Add more monsters like revenants in wilderness,it'll be easier to get more kills and easier for pvmers to escape(I personally prefer pking,but a bit of challenge is always welcome),it also wouldn't be bad to add a few low level revenants at 1 to 10 wilderness,with coin or supply drops.

2.Wilderness slayer like in osrs,same system like osrs,but add some sort of shop to krystillia,with weapons,armour or supplies,to attract more people to hit wilderness for slayer.

3.Add emblem drops to targets,people will actually try and grind,also risk it to upgrade them,not everyone wants to camp lava dragons for a 1/120 chance of an emblem drop,also make it possible for people to be able to attack targets regardless if they're in combat or not.

4.Add the magic cape effect to switch between spellbooks like in osrs,it'll give solo pkers a better chance of a successful pk.

5.The welfare gear should be easier to access,not everyone will try barrows first time they log in for barrow gloves,you could add rune gloves,addy defender and a few other things to the shops,earlier today i killed a guy who was bridding with a combat bracelet.

6.Nerf the spirit shield effect,divine especially,it's impossible to get a kill if a guy is wearing it,and the possibility to stack on brews removes the chance of making a guy run out of food,they will always be packed.

7.Add considerable coin drops to the training monsters or something to help out the new players,the 1m starter cash is good,but what if they lose it?

8.Fix the occult necklace damage boost,it's at 0% still(should be 10%).

9.Pathing could use a bit of work,it's still broken,also when you're a bit too far chasing your target,and they're running away from you,the barrage freeze does not work.

10.Skotizo would be better if it was moved to single zones,while making it possible to be attacked by multiple players,this way clans won't be able to kill the same struggling pvmers over and over,or go pile them after they kill Skotizo.

I don't really go in wildy, but I know Skotizo is fine how it is. I think all skillcapes should get the perks. :P Other than that idk mate.

I agree with your changes. Maybe skot should be reworked. Clans shouldnt own it. As it stands I think the game is too difficult for beginners. Let's be real: starting with 1m gp is like nothing. Low level pvm monsters should all get buffs to their drop tables. You make 0 gp doing slayer till lvl 80-92

Edited by V 4 N S

1 hour ago, V 4 N S said:

I agree with your changes. Maybe skot should be reworked. Clans shouldnt own it. As it stands I think the game is too difficult for beginners. Let's be real: starting with 1m gp is like nothing. Low level pvm monsters should all get buffs to their drop tables. You make 0 gp doing slayer till lvl 80-92

No. Slayer is pretty profitable at any level with the prices of skilling supplies to the general store. 

On 2/7/2018 at 12:43 AM, THE NEW KID said:

Hi,as y'all bubs know,wilderness is rather dead,both pvm and pvp,so I decided to make this topic and add a few suggestions to it :

1.Add more monsters like revenants in wilderness,it'll be easier to get more kills and easier for pvmers to escape(I personally prefer pking,but a bit of challenge is always welcome),it also wouldn't be bad to add a few low level revenants at 1 to 10 wilderness,with coin or supply drops.

2.Wilderness slayer like in osrs,same system like osrs,but add some sort of shop to krystillia,with weapons,armour or supplies,to attract more people to hit wilderness for slayer.

3.Add emblem drops to targets,people will actually try and grind,also risk it to upgrade them,not everyone wants to camp lava dragons for a 1/120 chance of an emblem drop,also make it possible for people to be able to attack targets regardless if they're in combat or not.

4.Add the magic cape effect to switch between spellbooks like in osrs,it'll give solo pkers a better chance of a successful pk.

5.The welfare gear should be easier to access,not everyone will try barrows first time they log in for barrow gloves,you could add rune gloves,addy defender and a few other things to the shops,earlier today i killed a guy who was bridding with a combat bracelet.

6.Nerf the spirit shield effect,divine especially,it's impossible to get a kill if a guy is wearing it,and the possibility to stack on brews removes the chance of making a guy run out of food,they will always be packed.

7.Add considerable coin drops to the training monsters or something to help out the new players,the 1m starter cash is good,but what if they lose it?

8.Fix the occult necklace damage boost,it's at 0% still(should be 10%).

9.Pathing could use a bit of work,it's still broken,also when you're a bit too far chasing your target,and they're running away from you,the barrage freeze does not work.

10.Skotizo would be better if it was moved to single zones,while making it possible to be attacked by multiple players,this way clans won't be able to kill the same struggling pvmers over and over,or go pile them after they kill Skotizo.

"1.Add more monsters like revenants in wilderness,it'll be easier to get more kills and easier for pvmers to escape(I personally prefer pking,but a bit of challenge is always welcome),it also wouldn't be bad to add a few low level revenants at 1 to 10 wilderness,with coin or supply drops."

I don't think this is needed, there are already quite a few you just have to look for them. Allows PVMers to be sneaky, and get their chance at a big drop with a fairly easy escape. I don't know many PKERS atm that run round all the spawn locations. 

With regards to adding more welfare gear, I think thats an ace idea, but maybe not the defenders. Sort of cancels out warriors guild. Maybe make barrows gloves tradeable. 

Since someone just posted on this thread, i may aswell give my prespective on it. The last server i had a chance to work with We used wildy slayer and it worked very well for us deep wildy was active for a good amount of time.