Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
Arcena

Playing on a Macbook.

Hello,

I am trying to play on a Macbook, but there is no Apple download for the client and of course, the Windows client does not work. I read somewhere it was being worked on, but I would like to request the status of that and if there is a way to play it now. I attempted asking assistance in Discord to no avail and I could not post it into the help section, hence why I posted it here. 

You can play it now with a windows emulator I know that much. I'll forward this thread to the staff chat and see if anyone knows/will reply to you on how to play. (I don't run on a mac, sorry mate).

There will be a launcher for Apple users very soon. In the time being you should be able to use the jar client, I've done so myself a couple of times without issues.

Okay i play on macbook 2, follow these simple steps:

Go to Settings, click on security and privacy, enable the option: Allow any download source.(its under main)

enter the macbooks password and accept it.

Download the launcher and you are good to go

I have the launcher, it shuts down and tells me to download a java version, but after downloading the latest it will still not work and give the same message.

Edit: I fixed the JDK error, I still cannot open the client. A small window pops up, closes again and that's all that happens.

Edited by Arcena

2 hours ago, Arcena said:

I have the launcher, it shuts down and tells me to download a java version, but after downloading the latest it will still not work and give the same message.

Edit: I fixed the JDK error, I still cannot open the client. A small window pops up, closes again and that's all that happens.

Try deleting the cache and redownloading it if this happens. If this doesn't work reply back here. :P

14 hours ago, Littlee said:

Try deleting the cache and redownloading it if this happens. If this doesn't work reply back here. :P

It doesn't get to the point where it downloads the cache. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this