Sign in to follow this  
Narcogumball

NH Tribrid Tournament

6 posts in this topic

Mods/Devs
I was just thinking about what this server has to offer. PVM is great, dharoking is great, but what most people look for in a private server is the pk side of things. And what i feel this server lacks is the NH tribrid scene. Im not having a dig, just voicing my opinion. But perhaps if there was like a nh tournament once a month, with a buy 100m buy in or something, with brackets and a limited amount of positions or something, then 1. that would appeal to a larger audience and if youtubers and what not promote that on their channels, i guarantee more people would start playing the server just for that. and 2. it keeps your current players happy, because maybe there are pvmers out there, that always wanted to learn to pk. but never really had a reason to. It would open up a new scene on your server, which i dont think is a bad thing. Just an idea, although a reason as to why this wouldnt work would be much appreciated. 
Narcogumball

I like this idea. it is not hard to implement and can have good concequences. The only thing I would alter to your suggestion is not just a tribrid tournament, but tournaments with a changing theme.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KNASTERD said:

Nice idea, what about adding NH tribrid to the FFA events?

This has already been talked about / suggested and honestly I'd enjoy it ;P 

What Avi said lol. I agree they should consider that.