Havoc Havoc
Sign in to follow this  
KNASTERD

Buying & Selling items in the Help CC.

Buying and selling over the Help cc should be legal again.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Buying and selling over the Help cc should be legal again.

• Yes, it should be allowed!
    • No, it shouldn't be allowed!

Posted (edited)

Hi players,

As probably all of you that are in the Help cc have noticed people cannot buy/sell items in the help cc.

I think most of us think it is really annoying because we get adviced to user the Trade cc which is basically dead.

Because I think nobody really cares about people buying and- or selling items or gps in the Help cc I decided to make a poll.

If it turns out that 75%+ does not care about people using the Help cc to trade their stuff, it should be legal (in my opinion) again to sell/buy your items in the help cc. If not, that's weird because we, players, are the ones that have to play and enjoy the server.

If there are any other reasons why the Help cc is not allowing trades please let me know.

Edited by KNASTERD

I've been very active the past few days and have not noticed anyone being in favor for the seperation of the help and trade cc. As an ironman it also does not bother me to see people trying to buy and sell. I get that it can get hectic but the server has a good team of helpers and I think they can manage reading besides the trading, therefore I am in favour for trading in help.

• Thanks 1

I honestly don’t care. Just as long as it’s not flooded with a million trade offers. I’d like to see the trade cc used more, maybe when server gets bigger. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2018 at 4:22 PM, Littlee said:

I honestly don’t care. Just as long as it’s not flooded with a million trade offers. I’d like to see the trade cc used more, maybe when server gets bigger. 

My point exactly.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this